Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
New motto for Rerolled:

Anything but the point

I'm going by Zimmerman's testimony. I'm not presuming to know how anybody feels.
So you admit that every argument you've made on the past three pages, at least, has been completely irrelevant?

Thanks for that, we appreciate that you recognize your own arguments are shit and boil down to your false assumptions and appeals to fallacy.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It's because Hodj and his friends are racist.
I'd love for you to find and quote even one comment from me that can be construed as racist in any way, shape, or form.

I can quote you several instances of you shitposting, just from the past page and a half. I'm doing it right now.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think its time for the mods to do their jobs and put shitposters like Numbers in the RRP for two months.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Serious question, what is TM's mother saying on the stand? Can't stream videos on my work computer while I have some programs running.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Serious question, what is TM's mother saying on the stand? Can't stream videos on my work computer while I have some programs running.
She was on for a few minutes, claimed she can tell its Trayvon yelling on the recording because she can tell, then she was dismissed with the condition she would be recalled once the evidence locker stops giving the court problems.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Trayvon's brother is testifying now after his mother's riveting testimony. I assume Hodj isn't impressed because his friend was brain damaged by some guy.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Trayvon's brother is testifying now after his mother's riveting testimony. I assume Hodj isn't impressed because his friend was brain damaged by some guy.
Shit post again. Slandering disabled people as well.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
She was on for a few minutes, claimed she can tell its Trayvon yelling on the recording because she can tell, then she was dismissed with the condition she would be recalled once the evidence locker stops giving the court problems.
Sounds like her testimony was a waste of time.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why do you hate black people so much Hodj?
Racism accusations against someone who has never once, in their entire lives, uttered a racial epithet should be bannable offense as well.

Cite me one instance of racism, ever. I'll be waiting. Like I've said, every post of yours I quote is an example of a shitpost.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm going by Zimmerman's testimony. I'm not presuming to know how anybody feels.
Still waiting for the direct zimmy quote on that..

I found one for you:

Singleton: Um, I still, I still don?t understand, when he walked up to your car, why didn?t you say anything to him?
Zimmerman: I guess fear. I didn?t want to confront him. He seemed?
Singleton: You were afraid of him?
Zimmerman: Yes, ma?am.

Status
Not open for further replies.