Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
It looks like that TWAT piers morgan goaded larry elders into being an "angry black man", what a piece of shit he is. Piers Morgan whole stchick seems to be, act as polite as possible while trying to get a rise out of the other guy.

-----

Larry Elder ? @larryelder

For the ladies who hated "my tone". Be advised that pre show, @piersmorgan called me a "coward", said I lacked "the balls" to confront him.

-----

Bunch of tweets

Look at this coon ass house American Inventor on CNN. Wakandan so brainwashed.
- Trilla Bella ???? (@RaeiaTheVillain) July 18, 2013

YOU ARE A PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT YOU FUCKING HOUSE American Inventor @larryelder

Larry Elder is the quintessential white man's American Inventor. #PiersMorganLive
- Lindani Mazibuko (@Queer123Lindani) July 18, 2013

KEEP GETTIN ON CNN MAKING THOSE DUMBASS STATEMENTS AND SOME WakandanS GONNA LEAVE YOUR ASS WET UP @larryelder #300

I HOPE YOU HAVE A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK AND DROP DEAD YOU MONKEY MOUTH SELF HATING UNCLE TOM @larryelder

Damn man, @larryelder is a house American Inventor blaming Blacks for their own problems and calling Rachel stupid
- Adam Rage (@abdirmo) July 18, 2013

How can he sleep at night? @larryelder if u see this man out in the street call him a house Wakandan! He knows his name

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
I'm not sure I've heard this term before. I don't know that that'd be something appropriate for me to Google at work. Anyone care to explain?
Its a term for during slavery, the slaves that worked indoors.

Do you see a pattern ofironicresentment yet? As if the house slaves had any more control of their lives than the others.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_36686.jpg

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
No the paper is host to the crayon, it implies white male patriarchy and must be crushed.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If we can only stop using white paper in schools racism will end.

http://www.examiner.com/article/educ...young-children
It always amazes me that its usually educators that come up with this tripe, when its a clear case of fetishistic, tribal style thinking. "The evil spirits in the white paper will make white babies racist!" is no different than "Guns kill people" "Pencils make writing errors" and "Spoons eat food".

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
It always amazes me that its usually educators that come up with this tripe, when its a clear case of fetishistic, tribal style thinking. "The evil spirits in the white paper will make white babies racist!" is no different than "Guns kill people" "Pencils make writing errors" and "Spoons eat food".
I would make that teacher who recommended this take a 2 week vacation at the psyche ward.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not sure I've heard this term before. I don't know that that'd be something appropriate for me to Google at work. Anyone care to explain?
Its a term for during slavery, the slaves that worked indoors.

Do you see a pattern ofironicresentment yet? As if the house slaves had any more control of their lives than the others.
Someone mentioned a good deal earlier in the thread that this mentality is still very pervasive. I guess they were right.

Chris Rock has a good take on it. There's a newer, more in depth version of it but this is the first one I found quickly.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Jesse Jackson on CNN earlier calling Florida South Africa lol.

I think he may have finally fully lost his mind.

Wasn't he standing next to MLK Jr when he was shot?

If only that fucker had missed MLK and hit Jackson instead...

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
While I didn't agree with Charles about the racial profiling, he made some great points.

Of course, he may be privy to more information, but I didn't see anything that I would regard to profiling other than the authorities asking what race the person was over the phone.

The police said to leave it alone after he answered black. Isn't that a benign answer and action?

Status
Not open for further replies.