Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is clear that you're dumb, but please point out the race baiting part.
race+card.jpg

i really just have zero interest in taking you seriously in even the most remote sense of the word.

i'd rather just make thread viewers giggle and allow you to keep steaming.

angry-tea-pot-23355363.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Step 1: Call for the removal of all white people from political office
Step 2: Call everyone else racist in the thread
Step 3: Declare everyone else is race baiting
Step 4: ????????
Step 5: PROFIT!

rrr_img_36938.jpg

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Well really the race baiting are those complaining about the President race baiting since they haven't even referred to something he said. And I said all white state and federal bureaucrats should be fired as a trial balloon modification of institutions.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No, really, the race baiting in the thread is you.

So once you remove all white people from office, what's next, Numbers?

Mass production of Zyklon B?

Gas chambers?

Forced labor camps?

Is the solution you want to the problems we face a FINAL SOLUTION?

rrr_img_36939.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So you're saying its possible to have a healthy debate on mass execution of whites to suit your political agenda?

Cool story Adolf.

Oh look, I found a picture of you with your dog. What a cute puppy!

rrr_img_36940.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Right.

You're just trying to find solutions....to problems.

Final solutions.

rrr_img_36941.jpg

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Like I said, we can talk about that at some point. All options are on the table. The real focus should be on what the President actually said.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
The point president Obama made was not about whatever Trayvonn did before that night, but the events of that night.

The fact remains that black males in our society are treated with a higher degree of suspicison than anyone else. Right or wrong, justifiable or not, a young black male is regarded as a threat by some people for the sole fact of the color of his skin. This is reality. It doesn't matter if you are a thug or a student in Harvard, you get treated as a possible criminal at times. Not all the time, not by everybody, but enough where it is a common shared experience by black males in the United States. So was Obama ever followed in a store, or had doors lock when he came by or whatever? Yah.. So in that sense he was in same position Trayvonn was in. Did he make the poor choices tm did? No, but the initial situation was the same

So, what I heard is the president trying to articulate why black people are so upset about this. I think that's an important thing to do.
Obama should ask Mexicans how they're treated in the border states. "Profiling", which is such a terrible thing to do now, exists for a reason. And I can't see a black student attending Harvard arousing the same amount of suspicion as a black thug by these select groups and racists. If anything I'd figure the Harvard student would more than likely get shunned from black society, kind of like what seems to have started happening to RG3.

Status
Not open for further replies.