mkopec

<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_37387.jpg
AHAHHAAA!

Thats fucking classic.....

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Since GZ won the trial he should get TM's skittles and watermelon drink as a prize. I'm pretty sure we already agreed upon this awhile back. The winner of the slightly used hoodie is still up for debate.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Whoa, relax. This forum is not a Stand Your Ground message board.
how would you address someone that believes CNN make up artists deliberately made that woman look "lighter", whilst ignoring or ignorant of the fact she is being illuminated from multiple angles by studio strength lights

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
how would you address someone that believes CNN make up artists deliberately made that woman look "lighter", whilst ignoring or ignorant of the fact she is being illuminated from multiple angles by studio strength lights
I'd say its a safe assumption that they made her look more white as TV studios do this all the time. Or have you forgotten orange Romney on mexico tv or whatever the fuck that station was.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The only reason you're even saying it was a mistake is because GZ had a gun and shot the little shit. How the fuck do you accidentally try to "whoop ass"? Oh shit, my bad, I accidentally sucker punched you and started bashing your head on the concrete. Oh shit, my bad, I accidentally had 5 other guys waiting around the corner to jump you so we could take your bike, shoes and $15. Oh shit, my bad, I accidentally raped that girl and then stabbed her in a panic.

Read the comments on the videos etc. and then tell me any point in history where people could go around attacking people and expect it to be acceptable or honorable. Whether or not the little pricks have guns or not (some think they're too cool for guns, some can't get em, some are too pussy to actually shoot someone despite all the jaw-flapping) doesn't mean that they don't deserve everything they get when someone fights back.
No, I'm not saying it was mistake because he was shot. I'm saying it was a mistake (not an accident) because he let his hormones and frustration get the better of him and attack someone. Regardless of the consequences of those actions, it's a stupid and unjustifiable thing to do. I'm not, nor have I ever, portrayed Martin's actions as acceptable or honorable. They were deplorable and he paid for them with his life. Hoping that he "cried like a bitch" just makes you look like an asshole.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I would take my knowledge of all of Iannis's previous posts and laugh, because it was funny.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Art History major? Is that a real thing? I thought that was a fake degree peolpe joked about because it's too ridiculous to actually exist.

However, I cried mostly because how could I, anart historian, make a difference in this racist society when there were lawyers who thought and acted this way? Who saw each defendant or plaintiff as a number, as a case study?How could I ever hope to make a difference and cause positive change in this world?"I want to go home," I said angrily. "I need to go."
FUCKING ART HISTORY? HOW COULD YOU EVER HOPE TO MAKE A "DIFFERENCE" AND CAUSE "POSITIVE CHANGE" "IN THIS WORLD"?

You know what you could do to cause a postive change in this world? You could go to Law School.

Status
Not open for further replies.