Losing your Job

alavaz

Trakanon Raider

do it
nwDp5M0.png

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Thank you! I think it went well (met 4 dept heads). Excellent practice at the least. :p

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Dropped phone in piss filled toilet today

Why does god hate me

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn thats a bad hit.

I kind of feel bad because this is Bisi's thread and I consider him a bro, but today was one of greatest days of my life. I ended up walking into my bosses office, quitting on spot, told him I want my vacation pay and im not giving a 2 week notice.

He stammered through some bullshit and was cocky but i took him down a peg with just logic and the stark truths of the job and the challenges he will continue to face. Then he looked like his dog died and mentioned the budget like 37 times.

Amyway he actually asked me work that day and the next to "help out". I said lol no I think ill enjoy my day in the sun today. And tommorow.

Then I cleaned out my locker said peace to all my guys and walked out of there like a fucking boss. I then day drank and happily filled out my union membership papers for my new job at Ocean Spray. Feelsgoodman.

I hope shit turns for you Bisi. Lifes all chutes and ladders you gotta jus keep knowing your gonna get back on the ladder, its inevitable.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Damn thats a bad hit.

I kind of feel bad because this is Bisi's thread and I consider him a bro, but today was one of greatest days of my life. I ended up walking into my bosses office, quitting on spot, told him I want my vacation pay and im not giving a 2 week notice.

He stammered through some bullshit and was cocky but i took him down a peg with just logic and the stark truths of the job and the challenges he will continue to face. Then he looked like his dog died and mentioned the budget like 37 times.

Amyway he actually asked me work that day and the next to "help out". I said lol no I think ill enjoy my day in the sun today. And tommorow.

Then I cleaned out my locker said peace to all my guys and walked out of there like a fucking boss. I then day drank and happily filled out my union membership papers for my new job at Ocean Spray. Feelsgoodman.

I hope shit turns for you Bisi. Lifes all chutes and ladders you gotta jus keep knowing your gonna get back on the ladder, its inevitable.

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Damn thats a bad hit.

You da real MVP

• 2Like

Jozu

Hopefully not, but I feel as though this had to be the universe paying THEM back. My chief is a wild dick head, he was already saying he wouldnt give me a good reference, which is actually illegal in MA., as your supposed to just decline to comment. So he threatened to slander my name for literally zero reason besides me using my earned sick time... By the time I leave Ocean Spray, if ever, (my pension kicks in in 5 years so I think Im in for the long haul) hell be either dead, or battling dimensia in a nursing home somewhere down the cape.

As far as my production boss that I told i quit, yes I hated him pretty bad. Hes known as "King Arthur" because he acts like a prick and is a total fucking faggot. He treats certain people with favor, and others like shit. Hes a Nascar bro type and he has this really annoying mustache and his wife is sooooo fat and disgusting, and shes going bald and she cant be older than 49. Poor guy is taking orders from a fat bald headed pigeon I would probably treat everyone at work like shit too. I dealt with it for 3 fucking years. Not anymore! I also fucked the hottest girl who works there in the QA lab and I posted pics in FSR to prove it.

They also just payed my severance to my checking account. L o fucking l.

edit: Whats legendary is I actually did this before I got confirmation I actually GOT the job. I got the call literally one hour after i quit saying I got the job. Life is amazing sometimes, it really is. It was a huge gamble, HUGE, as I couldnt afford to have no income...but I felt it....I KNEW i had the job, I cant really explain it. I also knew I was going to thrash the shit out of Arthur one way or the other, and just hoped my steed (the job) would be waiting after I slashed and burned the village.....and there she was, waiting. (I dont want to gloat too much, I kind of knew I had the job I got an offer, I was just awaiting piss test etc)

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
When they say "hit it and quit it", Jozu thought they meant to quit the job!

Congrats, Jozu. That sounds like a fun exit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Bravo...I don't think that I could do that. I'm too much of a hedger. Although, I did have a former employee do something like that...He quit and then attacked me in the parking garage the next day. I beat the every-loving shit out of him.

• 2Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Bravo...I don't think that I could do that. I'm too much of a hedger. Although, I did have a former employee do something like that...He quit and then attacked me in the parking garage the next day. I beat the every-loving shit out of him.

I hope clotheslines were involved.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

So this QA chic is married n she passively sent signals when i would go in the lab. I just kind of felt my way in with humor and confidence and she suggested drinks one night n i was like wuuuuut.

I declined cuz shes married. But then i caved and splashed it. Im too lazy to find pic i think i deleted off phone but look up my post history in the fsr uol see her hot blonde w great tits. Her nose is a litttle funny tho.

Fwiw: edit she jus texted me this pic of her n her sis in new orleans for st pattys day weekend saying they havent shown tits yet just got fake tattoos near their tits. Sorry ill keep u guys posted.

IMG_6917.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Jozu has gone from getting arrested for selling drugs in a school zone, to the top of the world. It's truly wondrous.

• 1Like