Losing your Job

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jozu has gone from getting arrested for selling drugs in a school zone, to the top of the world. It's truly wondrous.

Yea I got arrested in 2012. Paid 3 racks for a lawyer n beat the fuckin case. I put on my big boy pants and did my community service n got case dismissed. No felonies. Im not on the top of the world but it feels somethin like it. Dont be mad my guy.

And lol chaos. Nevermind the pic of my girlfriend i posted for ur guys enjoyment on christmas. Some of you guys are ungreatful savages. Ill find the pic n repost it. I dont gotta lie about some slut i banged at my former shit job.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dayum jozu if I'm ever single Im gonna go to the bar with you and clean up some 3s

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Ok Noodle if you think she is a 3 your either a homosexual or a troll. She is easily a 6. She has amazing tits and a nice fat little ass and has a great body. She just kind of looks like Larry Bird, cut her some slack. She kind of gets a pass on that because hes a legend around here.

And my actual girlfriend is easily a 8 if not a 9. Come at me bro. And shot out to Lulzsect, hold ya head, there are a lot of haters out here, keep doing your banana thing my guy.

Pic of my current girl.

alix2.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Yeah, I think Noodle was suggesting he be your wingman and take the wrecked ones, like a true bro.

• 1Like

Jozu

Oh sorry, Ive been an edgelord lately. I apologize noodle. I feel like a dick, my bad. I dont let friends have to take any 3's worse case we run train on the hot one. That girls pic I showed is willing to let me run train on her with another guy, no bullshit. Your from around the New Bedford Fall River area right? If you want me can meet up and Ill show you some spots, get you acquainted to the pond, if your pole is ready.

edit: I used to get low key hated on on this forum for a while. Araysar used to talk shit about getting pussy and I showed a few hotties I scraped and he called me a liar and an internet thug. I was willing to prove every scalp indeed, but he backed out and I never had the energy to continue. But I do fuck some bad bitches I have to say, and have for a while. I have a lot of pics I just dont like to kiss and tell and post voyeuristic shit of the feathers in my cap.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I've been for graphic design people for my SL business, and even posted on here in the past looking.... Left you a PM, bisi.

(No, not for dildos, but I'm sure that can be arranged. laff.)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hrmmm. I don't see anything on those links. Does Jozu Jozu have me on ignore for some inexplicable reason!?