Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So a few days ago there was a news report I'm sure quite a few heard about Shaq and Kyrie Irving and the Earth being flat. Well, over the past few years I've noticed more and more people talking about this but even for me I thought it was kinda ridiculous and no way it could be true. It's just misinformation to distract us etc. Then I started to actually look into it. I've come across a couple of things that don't seem to have a logical explanation if the Earth actually were a sphere.

For instance, the Pythagorean theorem states that according to the size of the Earth and it's curvature you should not be able to see an object(such as a boat traveling towards the horizon) more than 3 miles into the distance(assuming you're standing up at ground level) before it begins to dip below the horizon. However, multiple experiments have shown that not only can you see more than 3 miles but you can actually see MUCH further than this. This shouldn't be possible. Anyone can do this experiment too. All you need is a reasonably powerful zoom camera or binoculars. You can go to the beach and look at boats sailing into the distance. When the boat disappears into the horizon, take out your camera and zoom in on the boat. You'll still be able to see it, completely. Not just half of it but all of it.

Then there's this video of an amateur balloon shot showing the Earth from the stratosphere over 100,000 feet high.

There's a couple of different video's like this and they all show the same exact thing. Everywhere you look, 360 degrees around you'll notice something interesting. The horizon is always perfectly flat. This is only possible if the Earth were actually flat. If it were a sphere, the horizon would bow with the curvature of the Earth even if only a little. However it's clearly flat like a pancake. How is this possible?

you can see the horizon curve in the thumbnail of your video, moron.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
OMG what have I wandered into? This place is full of crazy.

Well, it is the Lumie is batshit insane thread.

Too bad he's disappeared and been replaced by this fake lumi clone who is only marginally as entertaining as the previous version.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
"you can see the horizon curve in the thumbnail of your video, moron."

Uh, no? Take a ruler to it retard lol.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
For real dude, what's wrong with you and people like you? What makes a person so incredibly gullible that they can change their entire view of the universe based on some stupid youtube video?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well, if it were Real Lumie (tm), then the answer would be "He's retarded"

But

Since its fake lumi, the answer is "He be trollan dawg"

• 2Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I get a different ruler measurement when i rotate my phone, what sorcery is this?

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
On that note, I'm done posting here.

The universe is a simulation. The players who control this world are actively trying to murder you and your families. All of the corporate media is deliberately lying to you. The plan is to depopulate the world through poisoning the air, the earth, and the water. The air with chem trails. The earth with pesticides stripping vitamins and micronutrients from the soil, and feeding GMO garbage to us. The water with fluoride and agricultural / industrial run off. Everyone on television is a pedophile or worse. The highest levels of government are run by people who rape, torture, and murder children and infants in satanic cult rituals. But the worst thing I know. The very worst thing possible came true today.

Alex Jones and the National Enquirer have been telling the truth the whole time.

That's how fucked up things are in this simulation.

If any of you are players and not NPC's, god speed brother.
Why am I skeptical this is the end for you?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
For real dude, what's wrong with you and people like you? What makes a person so incredibly gullible that they can change their entire view of the universe based on some stupid youtube video?

Well, the evidence is quite clear. The horizon is perfectly flat in 360 degrees. Not only that but the horizon ALWAYS rises to eye level. If the Earth were a sphere, the horizon would drop below eye level the higher up you go. How is it possible to be able to see further than the curvature of the Earth is suppose to allow according to an irrefutable mathematical formula? It actually makes perfect sense when you think about it. If you doubt it and actually claim that you like science then why not do the experiment yourself and prove it right or wrong?

There's an experiment known as the Bedford level experiment. It was done on a straight canal stretching 6 miles long. Twice the distance you're suppose to be able to see beyond before sinking into the curvature of the Earth when standing at ground level. A flag was put atop a small canoe and dragged down the river while an observer at one end looked through with a telescope at a perfectly steady level on top of a fixed tripod. The observer noticed that the position of the flag nor the canoe ever sinks downwards and remains perfectly visible the entire time despite traversing the entire distance of the canal. This is not possible on a spherical Earth. How do you explain this?

We've all been brain washed since birth. Hard fucking core.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Araysar Araysar That's a fish eye lens. It distorts the picture into a spherical shape. Not only that but NASA has a ridiculous amount of money. They can show you just enough to maintain the lie.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar That's a fish eye lens. It distorts the picture into a spherical shape. Not only that but NASA has a ridiculous amount of money. They can show you just enough to maintain the lie.

No, thats whats the world looks like once your altitude is high enough, moron.

• 2Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Anyone seen this video? I heard about it on the Joe Rogan pod cast with Eddie Bravo. This documentary basically destroys the idea of copernican theory and that the actual evidence tells us that we actually are in fact the center of the Universe and that everything actually is rotating around us and not us around it. Really a must watch for anyone that likes science and cosmology.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Anyone seen this video? I heard about it on the Joe Rogan pod cast with Eddie Bravo. This documentary basically destroys the idea of copernican theory and that the actual evidence tells us that we actually are in fact the center of the Universe and that everything actually is rotating around us and not us around it. Really a must watch for anyone that likes science and cosmology.

The Principle is a 2014 American indie documentary film produced by Rick Delano and Robert Sungenis that rejects the Copernican principle and supports the long-discredited pseudoscientific principle of geocentrism in accordance with their religious beliefs. The film is narrated by Kate Mulgrew and features scientists such as Lawrence M. Krauss and Michio Kaku. Mulgrew and scientists who were interviewed in the film have repudiated the ideas advocated in the film and stated that their involvement was the result of being misled by the filmmaker.[2]

Following the release of the film's trailer, narrator Kate Mulgrew said that she was misinformed about the purpose of the documentary.[2][4][5] Max Tegmark explained that DeLano "cleverly tricked a whole bunch of us scientists into thinking that they were independent filmmakers doing an ordinary cosmology documentary, without mentioning anything about their hidden agenda."[6] George Ellis corroborated. "I was interviewed for it but they did not disclose this agenda, which of course is nonsense. I don't think it's worth responding to -- it just gives them publicity. To ignore is the best policy. But for the record, I totally disavow that silly agenda."[6]

Michio Kaku said that the film was probably using "clever editing" of his statements and bordered on "intellectual dishonesty"[7] and Lawrence Krauss said he had no recollection of being interviewed for the film and would have refused to be in it if he had known more about it.[8][9] British physicist Julian Barbour said that he never gave permission to be in the film.[10]

Basically the only way they could get anyone to participate was by lying, same way they lied about geo-centrism.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
No, thats whats the world looks like once your altitude is high enough, moron.

Nope. Fish eye lens. The video I showed is over 10x higher than the distance that would be necessary to view the curvature of the Earth. Yet perfectly flat in 360 degrees. Who has more of a reason to lie, some amateur ballooner or NASA? If you don't trust it then do it yourself and without a gopro fish eye lens.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Basically the only way they could get anyone to participate was by lying, same way they lied about geo-centrism.

Proof that this is false. In fact, all you have to do is watch the documentary to see that what you just linked is false.

I mean every single person in the documentary signed a document and were told exactly what it was about. Kate was given the entire script of her narration several weeks before recording lol. She was misinformed? How the fuck? Could she not comprehend the words she was reading or something? Is she retarded? Oh and Krauss doesn't remember even being interviewed? ROFL. He signed a fucking document and appeared on camera in the fucking documentary and doesn't remember? And you call me stupid and gullible? What the actual fuck.

Last edited:
  • 2Salty
  • 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I guess NASA must have forked over a ton of money to ensure Red Bull used those fish eye lenses as well. Only the people on Youtube are immune to the government coverup!

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Nope. Fish eye lens. The video I showed is over 10x higher than the distance that would be necessary to view the curvature of the Earth. Yet perfectly flat in 360 degrees. Who has more of a reason to lie, some amateur ballooner or NASA? If you don't trust it then do it yourself and without a gopro fish eye lens.

Lets see the math then.

As to who would have more reason to lie? Definitely the dipshit in his mom's basement who has no fucking life other than to make retarded youtube videos.

What does NASA gain by trying to trick the whole world into thinking the earth is a sphere?

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I guess NASA must have forked over a ton of money to ensure Red Bull used those fish eye lenses as well. Only the people on Youtube are immune to the government coverup!

Crazy!! How did they manipulate the curved horizon on the fly!!!

Oh wait, its already curved.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Actually the Felix jump was in fact filmed with a fish eye lens. It's actually blatantly obvious just by watching it because first of all, that's just New Mexico below him, not the entire planet(unless you're trying to tell me that the planet is 90% land). Second of all, the curvature distortion caused by the lens fluctuates dramatically.

You can see at 2:16 when he opens the door that the horizon is perfectly flat because it is in the focus of the camera. Notice how at 4:10 into the video that as the horizon moves further upward, the bowing dramatically increases proving beyond all doubt that it's a fish eye lens.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like