lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
lurkingdirk just doesn't know comedy.
GHkQZqj.gif

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Just read several urgent posts on my FB feed that soy and soy milk cause cancer and sugar "feeds" it. FYI.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Lumie, what's the real deal with that "missile" over Los Angeles? Secret alien launch? Advanced chemtrails?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Just ribbing noodle.

We need more conspiracy theorists, you clowns ran off the only one. And he was a good one too, in with both feet.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Someone posted this today on the bookface

Crystals! - Connected

...everything in the world has energy, which we know is true scientifically. Lets use water as an example, it has many different states; solid (ice), liquid (water) and gas (water vapour) - the difference between these states is the rate at which the molecules are moving or vibrating, solids have slow vibrating, tightly packed molecules and gas has quicker vibrating loosely bound molecules. Crystals are solid in state, but they have energy that is still moving, as all objects do, but as other solids the energy is vibrating slowly and the molecules are tightly packed.

The idea behind crystals is that the energy of the crystal affects its surrounding. I can explain this better by using the example of music - everyone knows the difference range of emotions can make us feel different things, when we watch a sad movie, we can feel sad. When we are in a room full of people celebrating - we can feel happy. The same goes for crystals on a smaller scale. Being around crystals can help to influence our mood.

I love crystals and have been fascinated by them for a few years now. Some of my favourites are amethyst, citrine and rose quartz!!

Amethyst - stress relief, peaceful sleep and relaxation.

Citrine - energy, positivity and success manifesting.

Rose Quartz - love! self love, and finding love.