Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lumie is not darwin, he's merely proof that natural selection no longer applies to humans.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
12308669_1526213454363798_7940878123702513476_n.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Lumie ran off on his own. Are we really not even supposed to make fun of him when his predictions fail miserably? He's more than welcome to post here.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
We should have created a safe space for him and gently applauded and encouraged his predictions as he made them so he would always be comfortable coming here and embarrassing himself while we all rolled our eyes behind our screens but never really cracked a smile because he wasn't actually all that funny until people started challenging him on his shit.

When in doubt, just remember we need safe spaces to protect the stupid like Lumie and Tanoomba.

Idiots

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Well I just think a COUPLE of us could've humoured him a bit to keep him going. His shit was gold sometimes.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm pretty sure him busting into non LOL LUMIE threads and being an insufferable cunt is what gets him banned.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I never saw the cure cancer with garlic post, but Lumie is not included in the insufferable cunts. That's for the group of people circle jerking at 8 pages a day worth of posts.

There are a few threads here that are simply toxic, and for a while this became one.

I guess so many people lack accomplishment in reality they have to chest thump themselves and brow beat someone over an once every x billion years event that none of us rally thought www as going to happen.

Of the people responding here, Bisi is the only one that provides enough content to justify his asinine treatment.

And part of it is like j49's thread. Why kill the goose laying golden eggs? Fucking momos.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm pretty sure there were people discussing a serious health issue and Lumie was busting in with the GARGLE WITH HYDROGEN PEROXIDE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

That's what I recall, anyways. Might be wrong.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Lachius white knighting Lumie like a motherfucker. Relax, dude. Lumie is not banned and only gets shaw'd when he starts telling people they are stupid for letting their loved ones use modern medicine for cancer. Why do you assume people here are to blame for Lumie's absence?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Soy, you provide zero content I see. And what I do see, gives me negative entertainment value since I bore myself responding to it.

I'm not white knight ing anyone. Trying to help you fuck wits understand you are cutting your nose off to spite your face. Don't worry tho, all the people on rr that read this thread know how cool / smart you are for calling out the world wouldn't end.

I dunno either Bisi, only seen it referenced. Thought someone had cancer or someshit.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Again, what makes you think anyone ran Lumie off? You're over here whining about shit that hasn't happened. I love Lumie and would never run him off, so who are these "fuck wits"?