Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
At least it's a forum so troll can communicate. Doubt he can talk with hodj balls deep in his mouth.

I never claimed to be Bisi, j49, etc. But I know their value. Some seem oblivious.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
But I know their value. Some seem oblivious.
Subjective opinions are subjective. j49 could drop dead from crotch rot tomorrow and my black little heart would only crack a smile. I can't say I would miss his 'contributions' to the forum.

Troll_sl

shitlord
At least it's a forum so troll can communicate. Doubt he can talk with hodj balls deep in his mouth.

I never claimed to be Bisi, j49, etc. But I know their value. Some seem oblivious.
Yes. I'm sucking his balls because you act retarded in the atheism thread.
rolleyes.png

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Balls deep isn't sucking balls... I simply tried to have a conversation there, but I guess the thought of real dialogue from a different point of view made a few of you guys limp. I get it, jerking off is fun, and even better when someone else does it for you. But circle jerks aren't my thing, and the three or four people that seemed capable of dialogue were drowned out by the echoes. So I bailed.

Skada, those were just random examples. I personally tend to enjoy the content provided by some of the "outliers" here. The characters if you will.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Which side of the religion thread did you fall on Lachius? I don't frequent that thread. Were you pro-Lumie or pro-hodj?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck that David Avacado Wolfe guy. One of the worst things on Facebook for sure. Easily has overtaken Collective Evolution for annoying facepalmy shares.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure I'm not alone, I was hoping that post-apocalypse lumie would come back to this thread say. Shit guys, guess I was wrong, I must reconsider my worldviews. Give me a few days. Or anything reverse of that to telling us that we had 6 months more to live but next time it would be real.

The fact he just disappeared is like the most disheartening option of all. We need our wingnuts of all flavors and persuasions. This community is strong because its diversity of represented view points. We have a more diverse message board than you could almost hope to make intentionally all because of the MMO. Its always a shame to lose some of that.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
He still lurks. Just needs to swallow the abuse, abandon the end of days prophecies, and post all the conspiracy theory stuff.

But walking into a fire is tough to do, literal or metaphorical.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What are your thoughts on David Wolfe, Lumie? Is he a modern day prophet?