Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
does this mean we need to unban Lumie again to answer these questions?(which he will refuse to answer and go troll cancer patients instead)

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Every 27 to 28 million years. So did we hit 27 million years this month or is it the average? Have they accounted for leap years?
Well, if they didn't account for leap years then they could be off by over 18 thousand years. We'll see soon enough!
biggrin.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why do people listen to this retard? What are his credentials? Just being charming?

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
1:12,'Deer eaters have a different conscience than cow eaters.'

A droplet of pure science. Dripping sweetly from the tip of the pistil, ready to be schlorched up by a busy busy buzzer, it hangs gleaming and succulent. A nugget of pure knowledge. The pap of ambrosia. Gorge thyself in the milk of certainty.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know but it matches the octave of chocolate which is why its a magical food that's good for the auras and shit. David Guacamole Foxe said so.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
If I asked somebody what their favorite hobby was and they answered "water" I think my brain would instinctively shutdown to protect itself from whatever else is going to come out of that person's mouth.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If I asked somebody what their favorite hobby was and they answered "water" I think my brain would instinctively shutdown to protect itself from whatever else is going to come out of that person's mouth.
Sounds like you need to increase your intake of happy water.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm concerned about the negative octaves you folks are ingesting via GMO chocolate.