Malaysian Airlines 777 Shot Down (?)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if the black box has anything useful. I can't imagine the recording going like, "we're hit, we're going down, wait.. wait... I see out the... window... It's PUTIN RIDING A BEAR HOLDING A RED FLAG"

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
More like, "HOLY SHIT, PUTIN JUST JUMPED ON OUR WINDSHIELD AND IS PUNCHING HIS WAY THROUGH! I'M AFRAID HE'S GOING TO......" silence

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If Russia gets its hands on it the black box will be defective and all data lost.
sounds like the IRS.
tongue.png

seriously though, as long as russia has control over this scene, whatever they say will be considered shady at best.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Hopefully Obama reinstitutes the draft and sends all the 20 something pussy faggots who voted for him to their death in a land invasion of Russia this winter.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Hopefully Obama reinstitutes the draft and sends all the 20 something pussy faggots who voted for him to their death in a land invasion of Russia this winter.
I'm so fucking dead...

Quick is there a rerolled thread on full disassembly and reassembly of m14's? Also would like some pointers on how not to get shot.

God I hope all my Battlefield 4 experience pays off.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if putin will use this opportunity to invade the region to "prevent future acts and stabilize it". He can blame it on the horrible rebels that shot down civilian craft, and how he rooted them from the region... and then he keeps the region... forever

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Russia gets its hands on it the black box will be defective and all data lost.
Isn't that close to what happened to that flight during cold war that was shot down by russian fighters? Russia had all the info/communication recordings, blackbox etc but didn't release it till decades later.

Isn't that close to what happened to that flight during cold war that was shot down by russian fighters? Russia had all the info/communication recordings, blackbox etc but didn't release it till decades later.
Yep, Korean Airlines Flight 007... it actually prompted the US govt to release GPS for civilian use

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
another translation of that video
trans_sl said:
Captured audio call of terrorists Russian NO TRANSLATION for this moment. This record been released by Security Service of Ukraine.
Translation:
0:20: A: Just now, just now, "Minera" group downed an airplane. It fell on Yenakivo.
0:26: B: Pilots? Where are the pilots?
0:29: A: We're going now to search and take photos of the wreckage.
0:33: B: How long ago?
0:34: A: About 30 minutes.
[At this point, video skips ahead to a different conversation, apparently some time later and between two different people]
0:44: C: Yes, "Major"
0:45: D: From Chernuhino, they downed the plane.
0:48: C: Who?
0:49: C: From Chernuhino post, cossacks that are stationed at Chernukino.
0:56: C: The plane broke up in mid-air, near Petropavlosk mine. First 200 (ed: ?). Found first 200 (ed: ?). Civilian.
1:12: D: So what's going on?
1:15: C: Stupid civilian plane.
1:18: D: Understood. Are there many people?
1:20: C: FUBAR. Wreckage falling right in peoples yards.
1:24: D: What model?
1:26: C: I haven't figured it out yet. Haven't yet gotten to the main debris. I'm still where the first bodies fell.
1:31: C: There's wreckage of internal containers, seats, bodies.
1:35: D: Understood. Are there any weapons?
1:37: C: Nothing at all. Civilian stuff, medical supplies, towels, toilet paper.
1:43: D: Any documents?
1:45: C: Yes. Indonesian student. From Thompson university.
[Another cut, several more people]
1:52: About that plane shot down near Snezhnovo Torez. It turned out to be a passenger plane. Fell near Grabovo, there's lots of bodies, women and children. Right now the cossacks are inspecting it.
2:03: On TV they are saying AN-26, Ukrainian transport, but are saying it's labeled Malaysian Airlines.
2:12: What was it doing in Ukrainian territory?
2:16: Maybe it was transporting spies. Who knows. It's war.
Note that 200 is a Russian military slang for dead bodies.
Cargo 200 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Making it likely the speaker is likely current or was in the Russian military.