Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Umm it's on topic and I didn't bring it up. It was discussed all day before I made a post.

Why are you being defensive? I was talking to the guy who thought it was a revelation that you liked being peed on. The fact that we'd been talking about it all day is why I made the joke about it dinging your phone.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

it's getting old hearing about your prudish escapades. Toe sucking aint half bad. First time I had it done to me the girl was giving me a handy and sucking my toes. I suggested she swap, but she didn't.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
it's getting old hearing about your prudish escapades. Toe sucking aint half bad. First time I had it done to me the girl was giving me a handy and sucking my toes. I suggested she swap, but she didn't.

Sorry, I'm just not in to feet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
In Mrs. G news; I like sex -varied, fun, trying new things, hours long sex. (New man has a very strong heart and my weight bearing, yoga and cardio exercises are paying off.)

iannis

Musty Nester
I think i've had women fake orgasm before just to get me to stop.

Not really the kind of thing that you can confront directly. There's no good answer to that question.

Cause if you're wrong it's like "woah, you've got some pretty serious trust issues, huh?" and if you're right that just means you're really bad at it. lol.

Nope. Some shit you just don't ask.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Did they verbally express their orgasm or were you guessing that their moaning was orgasm. I ask this because I tend to be a heavy breather and very vocal during sex. I could see how one could misinterpret that if I did not also clearly verbalize when I cum. (Which, surprise, surprise, I do).
That being stated. I agree, some shit you just don't ssk.

iannis

Musty Nester
Verbally. It's not like it happens all the fuckin time or anything, but i've had a few different women scream a couple of different things (like OH GOD PLEASE STOP and WHO THE HELL ARE YOU). That sounds like it might be a humblebrag, but I promise it isn't.

Sometimes you get in a mood on you just wanna beat that pussy up.

I dunno, you said marathon sex and it made me think of that.

• 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I think i've had women fake orgasm before just to get me to stop.

Not really the kind of thing that you can confront directly. There's no good answer to that question.

Cause if you're wrong it's like "woah, you've got some pretty serious trust issues, huh?" and if you're right that just means you're really bad at it. lol.

Nope. Some shit you just don't ask.

There's more than a few reasons why a woman might fake an orgasm, and 'getting you to stop' is just one of them.

-They've been indoctrinated to believe its their personal responsibility to satisfy whoever they're with and make them feel good, up to and including fibbing about their orgasm. It's common.
-They're not particularly capable of getting off from sex to begin with, but still want to reinforce the idea its something they're interested in doing. Not as common but it's a thing.
-Yeah, you're actually that bad.

Chances are good its innocuous, especially if its with a long-time partner or somebody you're banging on a consistent basis. I'd say you'd start wondering where you're going wrong if they obviously fake an orgasm and then suddenly show less interest the next time around.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Can you fake squirting?

Which of course is pee.

So I guess they could just pee on you to fake squirt.

Or does that make it real squirting?

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
People can't tell when a girl is cumming? They always get extra tight and they do leg twitches.

I don't think you can fake the vaginal squeeze.

I mean I guess it's possible.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Orgasm contractions are normally faster than what a women could fake just clenching manually. They can be hard to feel depending on position, and imagine some vaginas are stronger than others. I only have experience with one of them. I can always feel it with a finger.

Women who fake it but want an orgasm are obviously not doing themselves any favors. there are plenty of women who can't orgasm from intercourse and if they know you aren't getting them there then maybe they just want it to stop at some pt and faking it seems easier then saying pls stop.

That doesn't mean you aren't doing it right, you could go to pound town for an hour straight on my wife with your magical dick and she'd still not finish. Clit is the only thing that's going to finish it.

I get jealous when I hear tale of these women who finish from intercourse, that makes things so easy. If I was single that would have to be in dating profile: "lazy, must be able to finish from dick alone"

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
My Os are different in different situations and positions: solo - good but no where near as good as cowgirl (clit plus cock is the yum) but sidewinder (I think that is what it is called) hits the spot and oh my...who knew... toss in a little ass play and we have ourselves a party.
So if it feels vastly different for me in my own damn body, I am gonna guess that the penis or the man to whom it is attached may not feel it exactly the same way either.