Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
Without some kind of explanation, talking about peeing in a butt as a sexual kink just comes off as out of place. Its like saying "Hey guys last week my wife and I scattered chicken feathers around the room, peed in the corner, then ate a cheesburger. Hottest night ever."

You joke, but that does actually sound kinda like an entertaining night.

If you get to watch each other pee. I mean why not just get arty with it.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I enjoy piss because it's warm, it's wet, and she clenches her muscles while doing it. She has no desire to be pissed on and I don't need to degrade her so we don't quit pro quo. We also don't go crazy amounts, just a little to get all of the feeling involved. It's never on my face or in my ass or anything without my dick inside.

We have a water resistant blanket we put down just for the occasions we do it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It also does not transfer over outside of the bed room either.

I've always been respectful towards women. I have a caretaker personality as well.

One of your fake stories involved trading a woman a blow job in exchange for paying for her abortion. You even bragged that she started crying because she didn't want to do it and that was the best part for you.

I mean. I know it's a fake story, like every one of your other stories...but respectful? Please.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
One of your fake stories involved trading a woman a blow job in exchange for paying for her abortion. You even bragged that she started crying because she didn't want to do it and that was the best part for you.

I mean. I know it's a fake story, like every one of your other stories...but respectful? Please.

Yeah but that chick was lying and I hated her in the first place.

And I like how i continuously show proof of my exploits including that one but you always doubt me.

I live a wild life.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was being a bit extreme with my hate on vaseline for lube, tbh, but again tbh there's no real upside to using it (for lube) compared to a water based.

Well, there's one upside, and that's the feel. But that is subjective. I dislike the waterbased lubes for anything other than spanking my monkey. We mostly used the original KY.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is at least the 3rd time he's told us that since we moved to this domain. It's probably been in this thread everytime.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a ding on his phone everytime a post contains watersports.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This is at least the 3rd time he's told us that since we moved to this domain. It's probably been in this thread everytime.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a ding on his phone everytime a post contains watersports.
Umm it's on topic and I didn't bring it up. It was discussed all day before I made a post.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure "humiliation and degradation" are the right terms since those have inherently negative connotations. Transfer of power?

Of course you don't leap right into piss sex. It takes a lot of sexual exploration to get comfortable with some fetishes. Just because you mentally went from point A to point P and skipped all the steps in between is your own mistake. Don't judge others for making a natural progression of kink.

I think I agree with Zaara here. I am not saying it is impossible that a tiny percentage of women come to this kink through some natural progression perhaps out of wanting to show how willing they are to please a man but I have talked to enough woman and listened to enough Loveline to know the vast majority come to these kind of kinks because they were abused in the past.

I'll bet what ever you want that if we question these woman a_skeleton_02 has dabbled with they all have serious abuse in their past.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Where does the gas or the light come from?

This reminds me of an episode of Star Trek TNG where picard had been captured. The enemy commander had him chained to a wall and kept asking him how many lights were on the opposite wall. There were 3, but the commander told him there were 2, and he'd be punished until he said 2. Is that gas lighting? At least in that example the light portion makes sense.

You triggered me so hard with this one. It was 4 lights, and the cardassian guy wanted him to say there were 5.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think I agree with Zaara here. I am not saying it is impossible that a tiny percentage of women come to this kink through some natural progression perhaps out of wanting to show how willing they are to please a man but I have talked to enough woman and listened to enough Loveline to know the vast majority come to these kind of kinks because they were abused in the past.

I'll bet what ever you want that if we question these woman a_skeleton_02 has dabbled with they all have serious abuse in their past.
There's a big difference between:
  • You're mentally ill because you like piss sex
  • You're mentally ill and like piss sex because you were abused
Drawing conclusions off Loveline doesn't seem like a good idea.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I use three to make cuffs and yes they dig into the skin that is the point.

Favorite game is to ziptie them behind their backs then throw them wire clips and watch them struggle to free themselves.

Is there a stream of pee creeping towards their face?

• 1Like