Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
My experience has been that some women, there is absolutely no doubt. And they don't even have to make any noise it's just obvious.

Other women I just can't tell. I just really can't. It's not even a how long you've known them sort of thing. But when you can't tell, and you bring it up afterwards and then you dispense with "it's not my pride asking... if you didn't we need to figure out how you can" and she still says she did... you just gotta take her at her word and admit you just can't tell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
When I think they're getting close I pull their hair and say "I want to hear you cum."

I just like hearing a woman say it. Major turn on for me.

Khane

Nah dude, you can't fake a vaginal squeeze.

Can't fake an ass clench either.

Hahaha.

• 1Like

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Nah dude, you can't fake a vaginal squeeze.

Can't fake an ass clench either.

Hahaha.

I'm on a_skeleton_02 side with this. Can they fake a squeeze..sure. Can they fake tightening and squeezing and moaning at the same time that resembles what happens when they have an orgasm? I'm doubtful, although there may be a few rare snowflakes out there that can I suspect it is very rare.

We do have a few woman on the board. Can you reproduce the physical reaction you have when you have an orgasm with out having one. The tightening and frequency of squeezing?

Khane

Yes. It's called a Kegel exercise and men can do it too. In fact, learning how to control that muscle will help you have complete control over when you cum as a man.

You guys need to get out more.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I'm on a_skeleton_02 side with this. Can they fake a squeeze..sure. Can they fake tightening and squeezing and moaning at the same time that resembles what happens when they have an orgasm? I'm doubtful, although there may be a few rare snowflakes out there that can I suspect it is very rare.

We do have a few woman on the board. Can you reproduce the physical reaction you have when you have an orgasm with out having one. The tightening and frequency of squeezing?
I may be able to replicate squeezing and tightening through sheer recall and because of kegels (I am doing those right now :) ) but I doubt I could do it with the intensity or the rapidity to which I am accustomed during orgasm. Also I can't replicate the uterine contractions I get. I am one of many though, pretty sure we all operate differently and I need the right key. Not all men possess the right key.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Yes, it is. It's exactly the same because it's the same damn muscle.

I get it you think the pattern and intensity of doing kegels can match what happens when a woman has an orgasm. I don't think that a woman can exactly reproduce that response without having an orgasm. One of us is right and one of us is wrong. I am more than willing to take a woman's opinion on this. So Mrs G please chime in. If she says your right, then your right, if not then I am.

Khane

Haha okay dude. Yes every woman squeezes at exactly the same intensity every single time as every other woman. You win.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Haha okay dude. Yes every woman squeezes at exactly the same intensity every single time as every other woman. You win.

No dude, every woman is unique and magical and if you get the chance to be with one you should listen to their body not just their words.

Khane

No dude, every woman is unique and magical and if you get the chance to be with one you should listen to their body not just their words.

"Hold on a second honey let me just fasten my grip strength indicator to my cock so I can tell if you're faking. Wait... this reading is higher than all previous recorded readings... HAVE YOU BEEN FAKING THIS ENTIRE TIME?!?"

But I'm sure you're extra sensitive to the intensity of every squeeze and clench you feel on your manhood. The rest of us are just not in sync with the women we're with.

And pretending you need to hear someone say it is ridiculous. The entire conversation started because some women you really just can't be sure. They're quiet, reserved, don't feel orgasms as intensely as others. And you sit here trying to refute that point as if you can always tell, with every woman, based on how hard they are squeezing your dick. Because you're always on the lookout for that dick squeeze.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What if her kegel is out of shape and she has a loose pussy? Then how do you know?!

• 1Like