Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What if her kegel is out of shape and she has a loose pussy? Then how do you know?!

You keep having sex with her until you can create a baseline then compare to all previously recorded data in the "Vag Power Index"

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
"Hold on a second honey let me just fasten my grip strength indicator to my cock so I can tell if you're faking. Wait... this reading is higher than all previous recorded readings... HAVE YOU BEEN FAKING THIS ENTIRE TIME?!?"

But I'm sure you're extra sensitive to the intensity of every squeeze and clench you feel on your manhood. The rest of us are just not in sync with the women we're with.

And pretending you need to hear someone say it is ridiculous. The entire conversation started because some women you really just can't be sure. They're quiet, reserved, don't feel orgasms as intensely as others. And you sit here trying to refute that point as if you can always tell, with every woman, based on how hard they are squeezing your dick. Because you're always on the lookout for that dick squeeze.

I didn't need to hear Mrs G. confirm exactly what a_skeleton_02 and I are telling you is the truth. You do. Perhaps your cock is less sensitive and you can't tell. I don't know. I'm just saying it would be obvious to me if a woman were faking because her trying to match what happens when she actually orgasms and when she fakes it would not be anywhere near the same.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I didn't need to hear Mrs G. confirm exactly what a_skeleton_02 and I are telling you is the truth. You do. Perhaps your cock is less sensitive and you can't tell. I don't know. I'm just saying it would be obvious to me if a woman were faking because her trying to match what happens when she actually orgasms and when she fakes it would not be anywhere near the same.

How exactly would a woman know how intense it feels to the man she's with? You might want to ask her man. You may also need a bigger sample size and better data than "I don't think I can squeeze as hard as I do when I orgasm" to confirm your theory.

You're also agreeing with someone who has never been married and is reporting he can tell the difference with every woman he is with based on squeeze intensity. You know... the same thing you made a smarmy remark about me with.

But carry on.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
How exactly would a woman know how intense it feels to the man she's with? You might want to ask her man. You may also need a bigger sample size and better data than "I don't think I can squeeze as hard as I do when I orgasm" to confirm your theory.

You're also agreeing with someone who has never been married and is reporting he can tell the difference with every woman he is with based on squeeze intensity. You know... the same thing you made a smarmy remark about me with.

But carry on.

I shouldn't have suggested you are less sensitive, perhaps a_skeleton_02 and I are on the outside normal range for sensitivity. Classic locker room mens sex knowledge is that your can't really know if a woman orgasms. You also don't want to ask them because usually nothing good can come from it. I'm just challenging that notion a bit. That hasn't been my experience. I know for the handful of women I have been with I could tell and they all confirmed the exact same thing Mrs. G said. If you're familiar with the way they react they cant exactly reproduce it.

I suppose I'm just trying to help you feel the spirit of Christmas Khane

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm thinking the moaning and involuntary body twitching would be harder to fake than vaginal spasms.

Film yourself the next time you jerk off. Then watch it and see if you can purposefully make yourself look that stupid.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
And pretending you need to hear someone say it is ridiculous. The entire conversation started because some women you really just can't be sure. They're quiet, reserved, don't feel orgasms as intensely as others. And you sit here trying to refute that point as if you can always tell, with every woman, based on how hard they are squeezing your dick. .
This is likely very true as I have had to tell someone if and when.

Also for me I am of the mind that it is the journey not the destination. I mean the orgasm is great and all -good chemicals being released and stuff but the pleasure of the act itself is pretty damn important. I don't need to O to enjoy myself and I bloody hell sure the pretty select few men I am sexing, are gonna know it. Why - because I personally - individually - my opinion and practice only - need to be up front in this level of intimacy. At least now; at my age, with what I have experienced in life.

*edited to correct bad grammar from keying too quickly.

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife just sent me this text. I won't even comment on how fucking hilarious this is.

"I think from now on, no more TV or games or raids until the dishes are done. "

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My wife just sent me this text. I won't even comment on how fucking hilarious this is.

Tell her she has to cleanup the table(the always dirty table) too. Then leave the dirty dishes on the table.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider

Wait aren't you the one who told us that it was like trying to fight with godzilla to get your wife to clean?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm thinking the moaning and involuntary body twitching would be harder to fake than vaginal spasms.

Film yourself the next time you jerk off. Then watch it and see if you can purposefully make yourself look that stupid.

Don't fall for this. He just wants to watch you jerk off.

You'll not be successful in this ply again, Deathwing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is that what you call your wife, Crone? Wait, is she a poster here?
Lol... She's not a poster here. She is very well aware of these forums though, and she enjoys reading this thread from time to time when I tell her there was some crazy stuff going on.

And it was me. I had a very stupid moment, and in that moment I felt it was ok to not get her some froyo! In the end, the most important lesson learned was bitches can't eat apologies. She's now 8 months pregnant again, and so far I've traversed this pregnancy without any derp moments!