Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
We do have a few woman on the board. Can you reproduce the physical reaction you have when you have an orgasm with out having one. The tightening and frequency of squeezing?

No. It's not the same thing. Only way I can describe it is that there's the muscles we can control manually (kegels), and those + others are involved in an orgasm. Least, that's how it feels. I think if women were fully capable of recreating the tactile sensation of an orgasm on demand that a whole lot more guys would be complaining about longevity issues. Maybe there's others out there that have more advanced cunt-fu.

Some women don't know what kegels are or are even particularly aware of their ability to control their vaginal muscles. They do seminars about the shit for thirty- and fourty-year old women who managed to go their entire life without knowing better.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Marriage and a big family is the best life, as long as you avoid divorce. Aim for 3-5 kids.

Or never get married, ever, and never have kids.

Best two ways to live. The former is superior.

Everything else is shit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Having my kid was one of the best choices I ever made. Can't imagine life without him.

That said sometimes it's nice. To be left alone for awhile.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
No. It's not the same thing. Only way I can describe it is that there's the muscles we can control manually (kegels), and those + others are involved in an orgasm. Least, that's how it feels. I think if women were fully capable of recreating the tactile sensation of an orgasm on demand that a whole lot more guys would be complaining about longevity issues.

I wish my life was filled with those kind of problems.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Uhh so odds that @a_skeleton_02 picks up street walkers, pisses in their butts, makes them lick his feet then murders them?

You're getting him confused with Antarius, who DEFINITELY has a frig full of human remains.

My wife just sent me this text. I won't even comment on how fucking hilarious this is.

"I think from now on, no more TV or games or raids until the dishes are done. "

So after you made dinner, you fell asleep without washing the dishes and she's going to ground you from video games now?

Sounds reasonable. Better work for your Mega Man privileges, homie. She's got a long day of sitting around looking at other people's more exciting lives on Facebook, those dishes aren't gonna do themselves.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Some women don't know what kegels are or are even particularly aware of their ability to control their vaginal muscles. They do seminars about the shit for thirty- and fourty-year old women who managed to go their entire life without knowing better.

Can confirm. One of my FWB told me she hadn't had her first orgasm until she was in her early thirties. And judging by the posts on r/sex, there are a lot more out there like her.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Women are practiced liars by nature. Faking an orgasm is just the ultimate expression of this.

/patriarchy

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think "it's yours" is more the ultimate expression of that.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think "it's yours" is more the ultimate expression of that.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity