Marriage and the Power of Divorce

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I've been away for a bit, @a_skeleton_02 , whats the latest news on your feminist?

Meh,

She did post an article about a Trump Voter and why he voted for Trump because Obamacare almost killed him wife.

And she was like this is very interesting I didn't know Obamacare affected people like this.

I think that might be my angle.

I also found her YouTube profile with a 20 minutes video of her walking the grounds of her parents place and I think she is richer than I initially thought.

Will attempt to impregnate.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Tell her you're a Muslim with a sexual emergency when you know she's ovulating. She'll be obligated to have your babies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Meh,

She did post an article about a Trump Voter and why he voted for Trump because Obamacare almost killed him wife.

And she was like this is very interesting I didn't know Obamacare affected people like this.

I also found her YouTube profile with a 20 minutes video of her walking the grounds of her parents place and I think she is richer than I initially thought.

Obamacare fucked me over hard. Whenever I post about it on Facebook the fucking sjw all come out of the woodwork to argue it. Then they say my company must be real shitty

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Meh,

Well if that's true Tiggs, she's slumming.

Don't get attached to this girl.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can confirm. One of my FWB told me she hadn't had her first orgasm until she was in her early thirties. And judging by the posts on r/sex, there are a lot more out there like her.

I dated a 40 year old with 2 kids who had the most epic orgasms ever. When I was done, I went in the bathroom, washed my dick and when I came out she was still on her back with her legs and arms in the air shaking like a cat who'd gotten into the anti-freeze. I asked her how many orgasms she just had, she said she didn't know. I guessed about 10, she said not even close, it was more like 10 groups of orgasms with at least 10 in each group. Anyway, she claimed before I fucked her she'd never orgasmed like that, but now that she had, she did it even when diddling herself.

I'm still not 100% sure I believe all that. How do you get that far in life and not know how to orgasm to your fullest potential? If not for the fact that it seemed like she turned into a nympho at the same time, I wouldn't give the story any credence at all. But I figure, if she's willing to go that deep with her lie, fuck it, I'll believe it.

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Obamacare fucked me over hard. Whenever I post about it on Facebook the fucking sjw all come out of the woodwork to argue it. Then they say my company must be real shitty
Tell them to stop victim blaming. The only way to win is to make yourself look more oppressed.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well if that's true Tiggs, she's slumming.

Don't get attached to this girl.

She might see him as a project. Like helping the poor starving kids in africa.

Little does she know ....

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Doesn't the fact that she has opinions on Obamacare without knowing anything about Obamacare bother you? That type of ignorance is just an anti-boner for me. I try and avoid political discussions on dates, but it's practically inevitable these days and unfortunately I keep scoring Liberals. The funniest thing is I tell them I'm originally from Canada and they automatically assume I'm some undercover Trudeau lover that has stashed his fedora and cuffed jeans in the closet so I can blend in the with the locals, and are so relieved to "meet someone normal". I then proceed to shatter their preconceived notions of Canadian Utopia.

On a different note, I scored a six footer last week off Tinder which is a new monkey bar climbing record for 'lil old me at 5'8". Too bad her poonany smelled like cod left out in the noonday sun.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'd say the fact that you'll write off any and every person you label as "Liberal" is pretty telling as well.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I'd say the fact that you'll write off any and every person you label as "Liberal" is pretty telling as well.

Well, Liberal doesn't mean what it used to Ging. Liberal used to be about free speech, pro choice, pro drug legalization, etc. Now it's about talking about how Trump is Hitler, cops are assassins, white privilege, and how Islam=christianity. If I can find a classical Liberal, instead of a progressive cultist, I'll be totally on board.

• 1Like

Khane

No, that's what it's about to you. Spending all day in your reddit echo chamber.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
No, that's what it's about to you. Spending all day in your reddit echo chamber.

I don't Reddit; are you referring to the Politics forum?

I hate to break it to you, but it's real life bro, not the internet. If you think that people who have been exclusively watching CNN and reading Huffpo for the last few years haven't been subtly brainwashed like the Fox Tea Partiers of yesteryear, you need to get out more. Words like gaslighting, mansplaining, and "woke" are pretty much common words for your average "liberal" female under 35 or so.

I mean, do you think the huge number of Bernie supporters/sympathizers out there don't date or something?

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, Liberal doesn't mean what it used to Ging. Liberal used to be about free speech, pro choice, pro drug legalization, etc. Now it's about talking about how Trump is Hitler, cops are assassins, white privilege, and how Islam=christianity. If I can find a classical Liberal, instead of a progressive cultist, I'll be totally on board.

It's a repulsive kind of intellectual and moral laziness.

I've told one or two of them when I really feel like they're just wasting my time. The mind of a whore.

Khane

I don't Reddit; are you referring to the Politics forum?

I hate to break it to you, but it's real life bro, not the internet. If you think that people who have been exclusively watching CNN and reading Huffpo for the last few years haven't been subtly brainwashed like the Fox Tea Partiers of yesteryear, you need to get out more. Words like gaslighting, mansplaining, and "woke" are pretty much common words for your average "liberal" female under 35 or so.

I mean, do you think the huge number of Bernie supporters/sympathizers out there don't date or something?

I hate to break it to you but it's not real life if you simply don't surround yourself with morons.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like you should have not stayed on the old forums so you don't surround yourself with morons.

Khane, Y U no play with us in Politics?

I'd say that would require him to know things and have defensible opinions but that'd be MASSIVELY overstating what goes on in the politics thread

• 1Like

Khane

Yea the politics thread here is not what I'd call discussion.

• 1Like