Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I think there's something else going on in his case. I'm not certain but I don't think the nerves that control sensation are even near the vas.

I got mine done a while ago and had sex like 5 days later. Pain completely gone by like 7 days.

Definitely more to it, because you are correct that they are separate. Only thing "odd" with the procedure was my right vas deferens was buried in tissue and my body for whatever reason had a very strong inflammation response. I was not willing to go under the knife again when they could not give me a clear course of action. My medical file can pretty much summed up by "strong inflammation response". When I broke my foot in 2015 same thing again.

Have mentioned before I would not dissuade anybody from having a vasectomy, problems can occur but they are very rare. All surgery should be taken seriously.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
There are always risks. My coworker complains that his orgasms just aren't that great any more. I've read and heard enough to know I don't want one.

My girlfriend has a c-section scheduled next month for our baby's birth and is going to have her tubes tied during the same procedure. Works for me!
My brother and I both were born after she had her tubes tied. Sure it was a 70's procedure but it's not foolproof.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My brother and I both were born after she had her tubes tied. Sure it was a 70's procedure but it's not foolproof.
Sounds like a miracle. You must be Jesus babies. I don't believe, so I should be safe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
...And how does that make you feel?
The one time it paid off.
Well we were both abandoned on doorsteps a few times so the cops knew us by sight. Then we went to a friends while her and dad went out to sell one more batch of drugs to get out of the game but went to jail. Then we went to a foster care receiving home (basically a short term orphanage). Then in foster care we were adopted by a WASP family.

I did live with a black family for a couple days after our foster mom broke her hip dancing at Lawrence Welk's before the family bought us for good.

So it all works out in the end.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
So it all works out in the end.

Twins?

So... I recently got in touch with a school mate, (via Social Media), that told me she was the product of an almost abortion. She went on to say that her sister begged her mother not to do it. They were on their way to what she described as an alley surgery. ½ way there and her sister told her mother to stop so she could feel the baby move and say goodbye. So they stopped and waited and after her mother felt her baby move and her sister hugged her belly, her mother started crying, turned and went home.
Her mother has been gone for awhile and she just lost her sister that saved her life. My friend quit her job, drove across the country and was there with her sister when she past away.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah my wife wanted me to snip a few years back. So off to the internet I go and its nothing but horror story after horror story. Fucking dudes balls hurting for months, some swelling up to orange size, pain during sex.... And even if its like 1% chance of any of that happening, knowing my luck I would be one of them....Yeah, I noped the fuck out of that one.

Just like that one dude at work that had lasik done, fucking nurse unplugged the machine with her foot during his procedure by accident. Fucked up his eye for 2 yrs until they could fox it.

Same here, half of a half percent of it turning into a horror story is enough for me to not want to do it. I'll triple bag it or just never have sex again if it comes to that.

Also, holy shit a that whole lasik thing.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I could not believe it when I heard it. But yeah, the bitch accidentally unplugged the lasik machine in the middle of his procedure. He did get a settlement, dont know how much, and free lasik and optometry for life. He eventually got it fixed after a certain healing period he had to wait.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
How did unplugging it fuck him up? In California they have quake detection and immediately shut off

A laser surgical device that goes apeshit on mains loss? That's the single most predictable hazardous situation the FDA will check the mitigation for, and it's simple to fix with a built-in UPS.

<<< This is my skeptical face.

Now if the nurse tripped over the cord and tumbled into the device....

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
not sure why i shit post my flame (former?) when i'm wasted

think i finally torpedoed it for good, maybe subconsciously i'm hoping i did?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
A laser surgical device that goes apeshit on mains loss? That's the single most predictable hazardous situation the FDA will check the mitigation for, and it's simple to fix with a built-in UPS.

<<< This is my skeptical face.

Now if the nurse tripped over the cord and tumbled into the device....

Tripped over the cord is probably an oversimplification.