Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nope she doesn't like bad dragon because of some dumb reason she only buys locally sourced Etsy sex toys.

Though I was scrolling through her likes on Etsy and they have this $100 insect dick that you make geletin eggs (mold included) and put them inside the dick. Then you can push them inside you and pretend you are being bred by some giant alien bug.
Kpizsjg.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Where else is he going to find that level of self depreciating crazy?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Where else is he going to find that level of self depreciating crazy?

Wherever he found the last one, TBH. It's not like there's only one crazy chick in the world, and they do tend to hang out in the same general area. Once you find one or 2 of those, you've got yourself a bona-fide honey hole.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Iiiiiiiin west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin out, maxin, relaxin all cool
Fuckin some dog dicks outside of da school

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
You obviously don't read manga.

Not really, though I'm aware of the smorgasbord of fucky kink delights that have been dreamed up by Japan, alien bug egg-laying included. Just was naive to the fact they actually made functional sex toys like that.

Was always more into monster dudes, myself.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Not really, though I'm aware of the smorgasbord of fucky kink delights that have been dreamed up by Japan, alien bug egg-laying included. Just was naive to the fact they actually made functional sex toys like that.

Was always more into monster dudes, myself.

That's the way things go. Once something has been imagined people try to make it real, and our technology gets better and better over time.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So back on the original FoH when this thread started was when my first wife and I split. 10 years later my son is 14, my daughter turns 11 later this month.

My son texted this week saying he was really unhappy at his mothers. It's been a growing issue for some time now as he is basically a maid at their house. He does all the dishes, all the cleaning and has babysat pretty much every day of his life for the last 5 years. He's the one who potty trained his two younger twin siblings all the while his mother works 32-40 hours a week and his step father works part time and spends the rest of the time in his chair playing video games doing nothing to help out.

At any rate, he wants to know what he needs to do on his end to start exploring the possibility of coming to live with me and who he needs to call. I told him he first needs to bring it up to his mother, see what she says and then he can call our caseworker. At this age he begins to have rights on his living situation. I've made it clear to him that while I would love it, I'm in no way going to shape his opinion on what he should do and that both his mother and I love him very much, always have and going forward no matter what happens, always will. I'm not going to mess or pay with his emotions and head to get an outcome I want (which has always been wanting them to be with me but refusing to every mention that to them, just making sure they know they are loved and always welcome).

I have a great relationship with both of them. I see them regularly even though it can be tough as they live 4 hours away and I talk to them on the phone/facetime at least two to three times a week.

Not giving my hopes up on an outcome, I'm just happy that I've done enough right things over the past 10 years for him to express to me how much happier he is with me and that he would want to make the transition to living with me full time. My biggest fear for a decade has been that they would grow to resent me for not being around as much as a full time father so I did my best to make sure they knew I was always here and a presence in their lives. Seems I maybe did something right...or their mother did enough wrong...hopefully a combination of both I suppose.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
So back on the original FoH when this thread started was when my first wife and I split. 10 years later my son is 14, my daughter turns 11 later this month.

My son texted this week saying he was really unhappy at his mothers. It's been a growing issue for some time now as he is basically a maid at their house. He does all the dishes, all the cleaning and has babysat pretty much every day of his life for the last 5 years. He's the one who potty trained his two younger twin siblings all the while his mother works 32-40 hours a week and his step father works part time and spends the rest of the time in his chair playing video games doing nothing to help out.

At any rate, he wants to know what he needs to do on his end to start exploring the possibility of coming to live with me and who he needs to call. I told him he first needs to bring it up to his mother, see what she says and then he can call our caseworker. At this age he begins to have rights on his living situation. I've made it clear to him that while I would love it, I'm in no way going to shape his opinion on what he should do and that both his mother and I love him very much, always have and going forward no matter what happens, always will. I'm not going to mess or pay with his emotions and head to get an outcome I want (which has always been wanting them to be with me but refusing to every mention that to them, just making sure they know they are loved and always welcome).

I have a great relationship with both of them. I see them regularly even though it can be tough as they live 4 hours away and I talk to them on the phone/facetime at least two to three times a week.

Not giving my hopes up on an outcome, I'm just happy that I've done enough right things over the past 10 years for him to express to me how much happier he is with me and that he would want to make the transition to living with me full time. My biggest fear for a decade has been that they would grow to resent me for not being around as much as a full time father so I did my best to make sure they knew I was always here and a presence in their lives. Seems I maybe did something right...or their mother did enough wrong...hopefully a combination of both I suppose.

So, couple of thoughts.

Whats your custody order say? With your son being 14, I think in most states* he can choose who he lives with effectively because the judge will listen to his thoughts as he's old enough.
* Your state may vary

Would you want to split the brother up from the sister? Or would you take both? Would the sister feel left behind without her brother? Would the 2 half-siblings (admittedly not your problem, but looking at it from your kids point of view) be missed by your kids if you split them up?

Are you ready to take care of 2 kids that age full time? Got rooms for them to sleep in? School district? Child care for when you can't be there? Etc?

If you can't or won't take them full time (and/or the mom goes to war about it) you might instruct the kid in civil disobedience regarding the chores. This could backfire heavily but it's just an idea.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea Tarrant I don't think you've thought this whole parenting thing through. Your kids are only 14 and 11, you need at least another 10 years before you're ready to be a dad.