Marriage and the Power of Divorce

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I have no filter when I get fucked up. I can't even bring myself to read the drunken shitposts, it's that bad. Awkward.

I am filing this short lived romance under finished.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Irish twins, then.

I was told irish twins were born in the same calendar year.

I have cousins that were born less than a year apart, but in different calendar years so they said they're not irish twins. I suggested maybe they were catholic twins and was told that would be the same thing.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So I'm eating out this 21 year olds asshole and shes digging it. Then she pulls out from her duffel bag she brought with her a fucking massive dog dick silicone dildoe.

She starts knotting herself it while I watch and I comment so that's a dog dick huh?

And she goes excuse me it's a dire wolf so I reply oh it's not beastility if it's a fantasy creatures.

A couple seconds later she's having fun and goes yeah it's a big doggie dick I love it.

I know her mom breeds high end show dogs and they have like 15 in their home at a time.

I wonder what her childhood is like.

Anyways she's going in spring break this week so I won't see her for like two weeks.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
So I'm eating out this 21 year olds asshole and shes digging it. Then she pulls out from her duffel bag she brought with her a fucking massive dog dick silicone dildoe.

She starts knotting herself it while I watch and I comment so that's a dog dick huh?

And she goes excuse me it's a dire wolf so I reply oh it's not beastility if it's a fantasy creatures.

A couple seconds later she's having fun and goes yeah it's a big doggie dick I love it.

I know her mom breeds high end show dogs and they have like 15 in their home at a time.

Anyways she's going in spring break this week so I won't see her for like two weeks.

These experiences are what's called "day dreams" tiggles we all have them and it's okay to share them, but it's important that you understand they aren't real.

Daydream - Wikipedia

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

1. New incognito window
2. GIS dog dick silicone dildo

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I got you fam, this is one of the guys she buys from.

Unique, body safe, sexual wellness items by AKrowsNest
AiDmNtJ.png

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I don't know what would be worse if my wife found dog dildos in my browsing history:

-She is completely disgusted
-She is completely turned on

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
a_skeleton_02, you need to one up her;

| Products | Bad Dragon

BE THE DIRE WOLF

Shit I forgot to do that step.

Nope she doesn't like bad dragon because of some dumb reason she only buys locally sourced Etsy sex toys.

Though I was scrolling through her likes on Etsy and they have this $100 insect dick that you make geletin eggs (mold included) and put them inside the dick. Then you can push them inside you and pretend you are being bred by some giant alien bug.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Though I was scrolling through her likes on Etsy and they have this $100 insect dick that you make geletin eggs (mold included) and put them inside the dick. Then you can push them inside you and pretend you are being bred by some giant alien bug.

kanye-wtf.gif

• 4Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

I love your stories a_skeleton_02, because that's all they are; fiction.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't know what would be worse if my wife found dog dildos in my browsing history:

-She is completely disgusted
-She is completely turned on
I'm really impressed by the details on those things.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"I've carefully inspected hundreds of dog dicks and these dog dick dildos are almost better than the real thing"

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users