Marriage and the Power of Divorce

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I knew a guy in the Navy who got busted for insurance fraud. Drove his car to the ghetto and set it on fire. He got busted for telling inconsistent stories. Dude was powerful stupid. I don't know the details, all I know is that the entire thing was brought about because his story kept changing and eventually they got something out of him in interrogation that was tantamount to proof he did it. I think he didn't go into this thinking he would be questioned by the police in a for real interrogation room, "downtown", like in the movies. He thought everyone would just take his word for it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
She is a very intelligent and hard working woman and I am certain she has more good points but she has a terrible attitude in general and is unhappy no matter what a it seems. He can't fix that, only she can.

That's not necessarily true. Her attitude problems could very well be because of problems at home. Not that it's your problem, but it's a good thing you sent him to counseling where they can figure that shit out.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
That's not necessarily true. Her attitude problems could very well be because of problems at home. Not that it's your problem, but it's a good thing you sent him to counseling where they can figure that shit out.

Some people just have a bad attitude and aren't happy no matter what. Whether it's due to chemical imbalance or they are just shitty people I have no idea. But there are definitely people who win the fucking lotto then do nothing but bitch about taxes and thirsty relatives. Couldn't see the positive aspects of anything in life.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My ex wife was that way, due to all the above. If she won $32 million on the lotto she'd complain about it in some way.

"Oh well, it was only $32 million, it's not like it was the $400 million that someone won a few weeks ago. Just my luck, ugh."

Man, that shit is toxic to be around.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I want to win the lotto to see what kind of person I would be.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'd be the guy randomly tipping waitresses $1,000. I know I'd have to get a good financial adviser to keep tabs on my money. Not because I'd spend it on myself but because I'd want to help so many others with it.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Between Mrs. Gravy's erotic adventures and your sister's WIC recipient origin story, the only thing that could make this thread better is lurkingdirk's wife writing foh on his tits and posting pics. Bonus points if he has like a mediterranean body hair issue.

You couldn't handle my sexy Germanic Lowland style body hair. But now I'm bringing a sharpie to the bedroom tonight to see what happens.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
You couldn't handle my sexy Germanic Lowland style body hair. But now I'm bringing a sharpie to the bedroom tonight to see what happens.
I don't think it fair that you decide what and what we can't handle. I have been through Screenshots and made it through alive.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I love the bananas because they trigger so many people, every time I see one I know what's coming. I'm also like 50 pages behind on the fsr because of all the bananas and hoors.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
My ex wife was that way, due to all the above. If she won $32 million on the lotto she'd complain about it in some way.

"Oh well, it was only $32 million, it's not like it was the $400 million that someone won a few weeks ago. Just my luck, ugh."

Man, that shit is toxic to be around.

My ex was like this when she was on her period. Nothing was ever right, paranoid as shit, you couldn't come up with the conspiracy theory she wouldn't believe when she was like that. Seemed to be getting worse as time went by. I was also the unfunniest douchebag on the planet during this time as well.

WILL NEVER WALK ON EGG SHELLS AGAIN..EVER...FUCKING EVER

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I'm right there with you man, I did that shit for years (walking on eggshells) and I refuse to do it again.

It's really hard because it's just a question of interpretation as to whether you're "walking on eggshells" or she's rightfully calling you out on your shit. Depending on how you characterize the interactions, it could be the other person pushing back against your faggotry, or the other person being a completely insufferable miserable cunt.

So it's hard to tell a person when you're hearing one side of it "yea thats fucking bullshit, don't take that off of them" because of course they're going to tell you the story in a way that makes their actions seem justified; they obviously believe they are justified or they would have changed behavior by now.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I do not understand why yall emphasizing with people who would consider becoming a home wrecker. What the duck.