Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I am vaguely familiar with the J49 tales but now feel compelled to seek out the other sordid sagas. Hoping curiosity doesn't kill this kitty cat.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Onoes Onoes : we need an update!

Nothing crazy really. I just passed 2 years in the relationship with the girl I met at that SCA event (ren fair serious business) forever ago.

Part of me wants to write a huge wall of text here, a classic Onoes post, I've definitively considered it now and again, but another part of me doesn't feel like dealing with all the shit that comes along with that. To be fair, I don't think I've seen you lot really tear into anyone in a while though, so meh, if I get bored and people want to hear details, pro's and con's etc.

The short version is that I'm doing well, things with the girl are great (forehead kisses abound), things with the ex-wife have never been better, kids are both good, I have very little to complain about.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wife's pregnancy hormones been driving me nuts lately

Little background, one of her brothers I'd like 23 and in college. I feel like he's either not going to school or lying about a good deal about it because he refused to talk about school anymore. Should've graduated last year but he has no idea when he actually will.

He comes over every Saturday for board game night and stays until like 2 am . My wife ended up talking with him and basically lecturing about his life. This went on for awhile til I was tired of hearing it for the 90th time and said I needed to go to bed. He left at that time and my wife went to bed too. Scolded me for aboit ten minutes about how if I talked to him it would make a difference, something I've done hundreds of times.

I basically said it wasn't worth my time anymore and got the silent treatment from that point on. This is on top of her bitching at me all day about everything under the sun.

Gonna be a long 3 months

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, it's not. He's obviously hit some kind of wall, probably dropped out. Question is why does he keep coming over every week if his sister just nags the shit out of him... And makes her husband do it too. Lol.

You do his laundry or something?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
She's a woman, if she isn't lecturing or yelling at someone she doesn't know what to do.

His family is pushing him crazy hard to do the college thing but I can hear it in his voice that it's not what he wants to do. They won't accept it even though none of them besides my wife have gone to college

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Chamo was great. Kinda nuts, but that's what made him great.

He'd aggravate the shit out of you sometimes. I was arguing with him one time and he went and asked his dad about something I had said. He actually typed it out, "Well, my father says".

... My daddy can beat you up? God DAMN, chamo!
I've never laughed as hard as I did when Aychamo was on on YahooLive showing his bunghole and people were losing their shit. That is my alltime best interwebs experience.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Whats he want to do?
He probably doesn't know. He got a part time job doing HVAC with his brother and "jokes" about quitting school to do that full time. Problem is he's not a handy dude, basically an autistic Tim allen on the job site

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
He probably doesn't know. He got a part time job doing HVAC with his brother and "jokes" about quitting school to do that full time. Problem is he's not a handy dude, basically an autistic Tim allen on the job site

Thats a new one, never heard of a wife getting mad at you for NOT criticizing her brother for being a loser...

• 1Like

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
When my mexican girls started moaning, it sounded more like Que Rico. I asked what it meant and all I got for an answer was a raspy 'trust me its good baby'. Well no shit it's good, I just wanted to know if you were really saying how rich. Or it might have been one word, something like querrido. I don't know that word but it' sounds like the word for love/want, so maybe they were saying they loved it. I also got some aye papi's, but never SI SI SI

They were probably saying Quiero Taco Bell. Mostly because I think you'd fuck chihuahuas.

Goddamn, I'm salty today. Oh wait. ¡Dios mio! Soy muy salado hoy.

• 1Like

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
What about the guy who's wife was banging her Co workers in the parking lot on her lunch break?

Aaniminaana?

It's too bad we lost Aamina and his teen girl angst novella / wife blowing dudes in parking lots thread. That one was glorious. As was the Uberman sleep cycle.

• 1Like