Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
They mostly do. The internet really changed modern whoring.

J49's girls didn't have pimps. Except that one story he told about looking for a new girl and he got robbed by her pimp.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I met the love of my life today but she works in a food truck and not so my age.

I will visit every two days and will update.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I met the love of my life today but she works in a food truck and not so my age.

I will visit every two days and will update.
No.

Anyobe else experience their wife being more moody while taking allergy medicine? I swear every goddamn year when she takes zyrtec she transforms into megabitch.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Allergy symptoms go away on zyrtec, she becomes a bitch.

Doesn't take zyetec and has a cough and runny nose, not a bitch.

Magnets.

When her head clears the realization that she settled hits too hard :|

:3 man that came out hard. I claim the rite of shitpost saturday.

edit: Also, is it a nasal spray decongestant? Those can be pretty addictive and actually cause withdrawal if one stops taking them.

Mood swings seem to be common on Zyrtec. She tried any other allergy meds for comparison?

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I've been one all day; but the only one that got the brunt of it was the dog and that was just me yelling at him to get out of my way and then he got treats because I felt bad about yelling at him. BTW - I cleaned out G's closet today - yes it took me 16 months to have the nerve to do it. I was doing ok until I got to all of his neckties. I don't know why those bothered me so much but I was a sobbing fucking mess.

Life is messy. My feelings about G and the fact that I am dating and expressing intimacy to another are convoluted and I am having a little difficulty sorting it out.

• 7Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

iannis

Musty Nester
When her head clears the realization that she settled hits too hard :|

hearty chortle.

She's probably just pissed off about having to take zyrtec. And fighting the drowsiness.

Those antihistamines will change your mood all by themselves. OTC Zrytec is so weak though I'm kinda surprised that it does.

Now benadryl straight up will make some people feel like dogshit. Others -- doesn't phase 'em.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
hearty chortle.

She's probably just pissed off about having to take zyrtec. And fighting the drowsiness.

Those antihistamines will change your mood all by themselves. OTC Zrytec is so weak though I'm kinda surprised that it does.

Now benadryl straight up will make some people feel like dogshit. Others -- doesn't phase 'em.
Claritin is the only one that doesn't bother me; Zyrtec still makes me drowsy and Benadryl knocks me the fuck out but I carry it with me as I am allergic to the stings of bees/wasps etc and would rather sleep than die.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I've been one all day; but the only one that got the brunt of it was the dog and that was just me yelling at him to get out of my way and then he got treats because I felt bad about yelling at him. BTW - I cleaned out G's closet today - yes it took me 16 months to have the nerve to do it. I was doing ok until I got to all of his neckties. I don't know why those bothered me so much but I was a sobbing fucking mess.

Life is messy. My feelings about G and the fact that I am dating and expressing intimacy to another are convoluted and I am having a little difficulty sorting it out.

G would have been the first one to want you to find someone else, so don't get too hung up on that. You did right by him in life, and death has done you part.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
whats the difference between whore and sluts then.

whores fuck everyone
sluts fuck eveyone but you. Any other middle school jokes you wanna rehash?

No.

Anyobe else experience their wife being more moody while taking allergy medicine? I swear every goddamn year when she takes zyrtec she transforms into megabitch.

I get ED from allergy medicine. Maybe she's having something similar, but it's just a lack of libido. Girls get bitchy when they haven't had an orgasm in a while. If you like, dr hoss can write your girl a prescription.

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
No.

Check the side effects, we took our son off the children's version because it just made him
mean. We are trying clartian now and are having no trouble.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe she's just a bitch and the allergies were getting in the way.

• 1Like