Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That ain't what he's saying and you know it. It's fucking under false pretenses that's the problem. When you starting saying / doing manipulative shit to bang is when it starts crossing into sleezy territory. Just gotta read the situation and make sure expectations on both sides are measured. Takes a lot of willpower to not say the right words to get your dick sucked, though.

This gets murky when she's running some kind of FWB situation hoping it'll be more but if she never makes that explicitly clear I reckon the conscience is clean. It's like being in the fuckzone I guess?
Yes, because clearly men are the ones who are manipulative about sex. Women keep that shit so above board..

giphy.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
The fuckzone actually kinda sucks.

It sucks less than the friendzone. But it doesn't in a way. Men put themselves into the friendzone and can take themselves out of it. It's women for SURE who put you in the fuckzone.

I mean got laid doesn't matter, obviously. But it actually kinda sucks. Great place to visit, wouldn't wanna live there.

iannis

Musty Nester
Now gettin fuckzoned by two girls at the same time... ok yeah, I could live there.

Two girls at the SAME TIME.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Now gettin fuckzoned by two girls at the same time... ok yeah, I could live there.

Two girls at the SAME TIME.

Are we talking Camerous level two girls at a time, or something that doesn't end with your half eaten carcass?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
That ain't what he's saying and you know it. It's fucking under false pretenses that's the problem. When you starting saying / doing manipulative shit to bang is when it starts crossing into sleezy territory. Just gotta read the situation and make sure expectations on both sides are measured. Takes a lot of willpower to not say the right words to get your dick sucked, though.

This gets murky when she's running some kind of FWB situation hoping it'll be more but if she never makes that explicitly clear I reckon the conscience is clean. It's like being in the fuckzone I guess?

It's the part where he says a woman that fucks without wanting emotional commitment is a whore that's the problem.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
if you fuck a female without an intention of commitment you either are sleeping with whores or leading on actual good females

good females will not allow this willingly so you either deceive them or they deceive themselves

whores just don't care

point is don't lead good chicks on for pussy which I would say about 75% of my male acquaintances are guilty of

if you just want to fuck without commitments find sluts, they are everywhere these days
I was always genuinely interested in them right up until the point we finally fucked. The heart wants what the heart wants. It also doesn't want what it doesn't want when we're done.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I don't see what the problem is with breaking it off after she leaves after having an nice week. I mean the dude hasn't seen his transcontinental gf (ever possibly?) so it's manipulation to wait until she's gone to break it off?

Come on now. :rolleyes:

• 1Like

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are we talking Camerous level two girls at a time, or something that doesn't end with your half eaten carcass?

Ahahaha, good reference. Camerous would write a Penthouse Letter tale of hedonism, then post pics of him with two beached whales. Not sure how his brain could be THAT detached from reality.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Remember a woman is only a whore if she charges for it. Or if she fucks, but just doesn't choose to fuck you.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well in this case it's because I was specifically involved in a penis contest on the boards against camerous "goblin cock"

I won. For better or worse

• 1Solidarity

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
if you fuck a female without an intention of commitment you either are sleeping with whores or leading on actual good females

Why are you removing responsibility from the woman?

It takes 2 to fuck. If she's continually being fooled into sleeping with guys for no commitment I fail to see how that's a man's fault.

I thought men and women were supposed to be equals. If they're supposed to be equals, how are they so easily manipulated by evil men? You can kinda see the logic loop forming here, how you have completely absolved women of having any responsibility for who they sleep with.

It's a good manipulation game, for sure, but it's not reality.

• 1Solidarity

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Why are you removing responsibility from the woman?

It takes 2 to fuck. If she's continually being fooled into sleeping with guys for no commitment I fail to see how that's a man's fault.

I thought men and women were supposed to be equals. If they're supposed to be equals, how are they so easily manipulated by evil men? You can kinda see the logic loop forming here, how you have completely absolved women of having any responsibility for who they sleep with.

It's a good manipulation game, for sure, but it's not reality.
Especially when the fact is, women are nearly 100% of the time the decision makers about whether sex happens.

If there is one party to "blame" for sex its nearly always the woman, outside of rape which is exceptionally rare relative to consensual sex. Of course the idea of blame is ludicrous here in the first place but the man is almost never the gatekeeper.

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nah, that's just a slut. A whore is an actual job, man.

• 1Solidarity