Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
Co-worker already has brought it up that I now have twins living in my house and I should take advantage of the situation somehow. Lol

Wait, isn't your brother in law your coworker?!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
lmao you all are retarded. Gave my wife an $80 engagement ring. She loved it, said yes, and blew me.
I paid the same for my last oil change. I also got a blowjob.

Fun story. I spent just over 2,000 on my wife's ring. A bit over a year ago, the gem came loose, so she had stopped wearing it and left it on the shelf next to our bed awaiting repair. That same fucking week, someone broke into my house and stole the ring off our shelf, one of my guitars and some random jewelry from our dresser. I hate south Florida.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Arative

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My wife and I have a cleaning lady. Keeps the house under control. But every two weeks were picking shit up, like kids toys just do she can clean. Best money we've spent.

Wife has said if she were to stay home she'd clean the house.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We have been on and off with cleaners. Don't have them right now. Kids have to clean their own bathrooms, so toilets aren't an issue. We have Roombas that cover all the vacuuming except for weird stuff, which we keep on top of. We're all super tidy, with the exception of my middle child, whose room should be burned down.

Still, it would be nice to have someone come in once a month to make sure everything is seriously clean. This is a busy house, and we have a lot of people coming and going.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
To answer your question more directly, we're pretty similar. The biggest difference is that she has to struggle a lot with reason vs emotion is a woman.

FTFY

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife and I have a cleaning lady. Keeps the house under control. But every two weeks were picking shit up, like kids toys just do she can clean. Best money we've spent.

Wife has said if she were to stay home she'd clean the house.

I've got some land to sell you

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
When I wad married, the X said she was thinking of quitting her job and starting up some kind of business out of the house.

I said the maid quits to until she's bringing in three same kind of money.

That was the end of her talking about quitting

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've got some land to sell you

If it's acerage I can hunt out in the middle of nowhere with high speed Internet, an artesian well, a Wal mart 15 minutes away, and a hot neighbor who cleans houses ... I'll pay 10% over list and not a penny more. Unless I need to.

• 1Worf

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
We have been on and off with cleaners. Don't have them right now. Kids have to clean their own bathrooms, so toilets aren't an issue. We have Roombas that cover all the vacuuming except for weird stuff, which we keep on top of. We're all super tidy, with the exception of my middle child, whose room should be burned down.

Still, it would be nice to have someone come in once a month to make sure everything is seriously clean. This is a busy house, and we have a lot of people coming and going.

When I bought my house which was only 3-4 years old at the time, I hired a crew of 5 cleaners who came in and worked for like 3 days, deep clean. House was empty, no furniture or anything.

On the 3rd day my wife and her sister and mother arrived and proceeded to mock the cleaners and debated stiffing them on pay because everything was still SO DIRTY. (Narrator: it wasn't.)

I wish I could hire a cleaner and have them clean the way my wife would accept it. Might as well light my money on fire, and I'm not a big fan of that.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, it you ever decide you need to I burn yard waste about every other month. Limbs, leaves, junk mail, cat carcasses and stuff. Mail it to me with a fifty and I'll toss it on the pile.

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wife asked what I was doing while we're in different towns. "Looking up how much a nude maid would cost". My wife lets me get away with a tremendous amount. Having a nude maid clean house while she's at work and I am not, is not one of them apparently.

At one point she had to type my responses here almost a year ago. She nailed where I got the idea from instantly.

Borzak on his deathbed, "that faggot Noodleface shitposted about me. Honey please type for me as I am too weak and make sure he knows he's a faggot before I die. Hehehehehe."

This is how I imagine this.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Borzak on his deathbed, "that faggot Noodleface shitposted about me. Honey please type for me as I am too weak and make sure he knows he's a faggot before I die. Hehehehehe."

This is how I imagine this.

Got to keep my priorities right. I'm pretty sure she wanted me to go off more on Mist. "That' woman has issues" is what she said. I put her on ignore because my wife got tired of reading what she posted lol.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
When I bought my house which was only 3-4 years old at the time, I hired a crew of 5 cleaners who came in and worked for like 3 days, deep clean. House was empty, no furniture or anything.

On the 3rd day my wife and her sister and mother arrived and proceeded to mock the cleaners and debated stiffing them on pay because everything was still SO DIRTY. (Narrator: it wasn't.)

I wish I could hire a cleaner and have them clean the way my wife would accept it. Might as well light my money on fire, and I'm not a big fan of that.

I have eventually stopped using every cleaning service I've ever hired because they simply didn't do a good job. It's actually really hard to find a good cleaner.

When I was remodeling my first floor apartment I had a cleaner come in to scrub everything down after the work was done. Everything that wasn't completely replaced was pretty filthy (especially the bathroom and kitchen floor, which were basically the only two things that weren't completely replaced in fact)

So about 90% of the apartment was completely brand new and the cleaning service couldn't get the two things they needed to clean... clean. They tried to feed me some line about how it's too dirty so it's gonna take multiple cleanings... as if that's how cleaning something works. "Well first you have to get the top layer of dirt, but then you have to let it rest for a week or two before the second layer of dirt is ready to come off". Needless to say I refused to pay them if they didn't show back up to fix it and they never actually came back, they just accepted the loss, weirdly. Next woman I hired was recommended by my painter and barely spoke English, place was spotless when she was done and she charged me half of what the other company was trying to charge.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Take Mist off ignore and see how long it takes your wife to figure out Mist is a dude.

Also, don't let her read this comment(hi, Borzak's wife) because that obviously spoils the fun.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Take Mist off ignore and see how long it takes your wife to figure out Mist is a dude.

Also, don't let her read this comment(hi, Borzak's wife) because that obviously spoils the fun.

I think I said, that's probably not a woman. She no longer reads my stuff and post for me. If anything happens she's quick to point out "Got that from FoH huh?" She said that when I joked I was looking up prices for a nude maid. "Got that from FoH huh?".

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If it makes you feel any better I contacted the police once when Mist said she was going to kill herself.

• 1Picard