Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I thought Tarrant as going to find a woman he hated every 5 years and just buy her a house.

hey, I went 8 years and 6 years sir!

My marriage is good, we celebrated our 5 year last month. Relationship is great, probably helps we’ve known each other since we were in 7th and 8th grade.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Lost more than your house(s) in the divorces, Fren. It's the video I posted.

Ah. I lost the house when my first marriage ended.

second marriage, my ex paid me half the value of our condo. I didn’t want to stay there otherwise I probably would/could have kept it,

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ah. I lost the house when my first marriage ended.

second marriage, my ex paid me half the value of our condo. I didn’t want to stay there otherwise I probably would/could have kept it,
Prenup with 3rd (?) wife now? Or did you do a pharmakos pharmakos and got yourself a rich business woman?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wiki doesn't show Drake getting married recently, so maybe?
Is that drake the singer? Or just some other random dude named drake who was on a reality show?

If it's the famous singer (despite me not recognizing him, I'm pretty sure he's a big deal) that bitch is crazy for thinking she could slip that by him. I thought the dude just owned a hardware store or something.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Is that drake the singer? Or just some other random dude named drake who was on a reality show?

If it's the famous singer (despite me not recognizing him, I'm pretty sure he's a big deal) that bitch is crazy for thinking she could slip that by him. I thought the dude just owned a hardware store or something.
The singer presumably. That's what the folks at Reddit were saying, and the pictures on his wiki are very similar.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The singer presumably. That's what the folks at Reddit were saying, and the pictures on his wiki are very similar.
I appreciate you getting reddit aids to get that info. Your sacrifice will be forgotten in approximately 15 seconds.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This thread used to be one of the more active "go fuck yourself" threads on this forum. It died as most of us moved on from wanting to prove a point and just concentrated on living our lives.

What if we turned this into the mid life crisis thread? How many of you are going through this as we get older? Personally I hate my job, hate my company, feel stuck because Im at an age bracket where recruiters apparently have no interest in even attempting to work with me, hate where I live and a bunch of my friends are going through terrible, bitter divorces. Its a goddamn full fledged mid life crisis.

Fuckin hell. Life isn't bad, it's just gotten really fuckin weird.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I've got another 10 years. My midlife crisis is scheduled for 60.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I think I had mine at 38, honestly. I hated my job and the whole field I worked in and decided to go to school to change.

I love my job so much now it would take someone doubling my salary to get me to leave, and maybe not even then.