Marriage and the Power of Divorce

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
How did it come up that her lease was up in October? Also, that shouldn't affect what you do. It's not like you have to move in together after four months dating.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How did it come up that her lease was up in October? Also, that shouldn't affect what you do. It's not like you have to move in together after four months dating.
Not only does he not have to, but it is highly recommended he doesn't move in with her.

That would be Onoes-level shit man.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
It isn't very fundy Christian for her parents to not want some dude their slutty daughter met a month ago banging in their house, either
Yeah I agree. She said her parents wouldn't even let her sister and fianc? sleep in the same room at their house before so it's nothing personal. Their roof their rules. It does make it difficult to visit since they don't have two spare bedrooms if it comes to that. No way in hell I'd pay for a hotel.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, not after 4 months. And coming straight out of a divorce. That would be sort of nuts.

slow down, you move too fast.
You got to make the feeling last.
kickin around on the cobble stones
doobie da doobie feelin groovy.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
What sort of contraception are you using?
If I wasn't getting enough shit already. Pull out method. I don't pre cum at all so it's not as bad as you'd think. I fucked an old girlfriend for 5 years without protection and never knocked her up.

I've haven't used condoms in like 10+ years outside of a time or two so I couldn't even stay hard with one on the first time I banged this girl.

I know it's fucking stupid.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If I wasn't getting enough shit already. Pull out method. I don't pre cum at all so it's not as bad as you'd think. I fucked an old girlfriend for 5 years without protection and never knocked her up.

I've haven't used condoms in like 10+ years outside of a time or two so I couldn't even stay hard with one on the first time I banged this girl.

I'm done man. I am done..

I don't precum... that's one I've never heard.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

Beyond fucking dumb. No orgasm on this planet is worth having to pay child support for the next 18 years and having to deal with his/her crazy mom that you knocked up. You not "pre-cumming" and happening not to have knocked up your ex is beyond weak in terms of excuses. Bag that shit asap.

I seriously don't get guys who do this. Even during my horniest teenage years when pussy was on my mind 24/7, I still made sure to always bag it. The thought of being saddled with a baby and paying child support was the most terrifying thought imaginable. It still is actually, right behind being falsely convicted of something and being incarcerated in a Texas prison.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Texas is probably one of those places they will lock you up in a minute for not paying child support too, so you'd be doubly fucked!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Not to mention that she's a 33 year old sex freak, her personal number is probably in the triple digits at this point in her life. Wrap it up or it'll rot and fall off.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
wa3wqTT.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Put it in her butt. She probably wants you to anyway.

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
You better dip your dick in listerine. That's the only option you have to save yourself from plague of the dick.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Is she at least on BC?
Doesn't matter unless you have actually SEEN the birth control pills and are confident she's taking them on a regular basis. I've experienced everything from them lying that they are taking them, to the one that takes them irregularly (meaning useless). My favorite line when you make an issue about it when you find out is "I know my body and I won't get pregnant now".. ROFL. The "I forgot to take it today" is a also a line I've heard more times than I can count, and I've never wrapped my mind around HOW you can forget something so critically important. Fuck, I remember to take my fish oil pill every morning, and if I forget I don't risk gaining a 60 pound watermelon that I have to shit out my ass 9 months later and take care of for the next 18 years.

DO NOT trust women you don't 100% know with anything pregnancy related:What would you do? Hes Not the Father, Would You Tell? - YouTube

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I used to have the problem with staying hard wearing a condom. Solved it by just practicing jerking off with a condom on. You can solve that more easily than having a child with some crazy slut you hardly know.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Doesn't matter unless you have actually SEEN the birth control pills and are confident she's taking them on a regular basis. I've experienced everything from them lying that they are taking them, to the one that takes them irregularly (meaning useless). My favorite line when you make an issue about it when you find out is "I know my body and I won't get pregnant now".. ROFL. The "I forgot to take it today" is a also a line I've heard more times than I can count, and I've never wrapped my mind around HOW you can forget something so critically important. Fuck, I remember to take my fish oil pill every morning, and if I forget I don't risk gaining a 60 pound watermelon that I have to shit out my ass 9 months later and take care of for the next 18 years.
Oh I know.. I was just curious if he was just going at it without even the smallest hint of protection.

Before we were married I saw my wife take the pill everyday and I still used a condom just in case.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Amod, request Julian has his name changed to "Baby Daddy"
Or at least change Apostate to Baby Daddy

My wife has been on that BC where they put it inside you and works for like three years. She seems to like it. Has the benefit of her not having her period anymore so she isn't sidelined for a week each month.