Marriage and the Power of Divorce

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
F all those candy toppings too. I go plain "tart" flavor, and then load it up with all the fruits!! last night it was kiwi, mango, pineapple, blueberries, blackberries, and the best part? strawberry boba balls!!
Is the reason you didn't get your wife the yogurt because you secretly hate her because you are actually super gay for Froyo?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I called my pregnant wife once to tell her about some sweet new wheels I got for my race car, and she broke down in tears on the phone and said if I loved her I wouldn't buy the wheels, I would save money to take care of the family. These wheels weren't even expensive. Women just act out sometimes, especially when pregnant. But I did cancel the purchase for the wheels (bought them later anyways) just so she'd calm down. I give pregnant women a pass for somewhat crazy behavior. Put your foot down later.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Holy Christ man, you went to a frozen yogurt/ice cream place and didn't get your pregnant wife anything? You're lucky you are still alive.
For reals. That story is probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard of someone doing on this forum.

Also, I feel you because I've almost done the same fucking thing.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I called my pregnant wife once to tell her about some sweet new wheels I got for my race car, and she broke down in tears on the phone and said if I loved her I wouldn't buy the wheels, I would save money to take care of the family. These wheels weren't even expensive. Women just act out sometimes, especially when pregnant. But I did cancel the purchase for the wheels (bought them later anyways) just so she'd calm down. I give pregnant women a pass for somewhat crazy behavior. Put your foot down later.
My wife is just finished weening our daughter and I can't wait until the hormones stop. It's been a very long road to crazy town and back over the last 1-2 years. Tuco, if your wife breast feeds, the crazy hormones don't stop, they just transform into a different kind of crazy. A type of crazy that begins to hate you and love you. Jekyl and Hyde shit.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For reals. That story is probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard of someone doing on this forum.

Lol.

Guess who's getting the biggest damn froyo ever tonight, with any combination of flavors/toppings? Gotta get outta the dog house.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I hope you asked her if she wants Froyo tonight before just assuming she does. That might put you even further into the dog house.

"I wanted Froyo LAST NIGHT you piece of shit, tonight I want out of this marriage!!!"

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah bro the froyo ship has sailed, you'll be into this for a car before you're done here. Next time jyst get her the damn froyo. With candy, you philistine.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lol.

Guess who's getting the biggest damn froyo ever tonight, with any combination of flavors/toppings? Gotta get outta the dog house.
And when you get home shes is not going to want it and will request some shit like pickles.

Crone

I hope you asked her if she wants Froyo tonight before just assuming she does. That might put you even further into the dog house.

"I wanted Froyo LAST NIGHT you piece of shit, tonight I want out of this marriage!!!"
I asked her, you want Froyo tonight? She said yes please! So I did ask before just assuming that's what she wanted.

Chaos, you might be right. Her birthday is July 15th.
frown.png

Bros I dun goofed, as someone said, but I gotta make it right!

The only way to solve this situation is to give her some of that throat froyo, ya dig?
It's my birthday this weekend.... lol

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I asked her, you want Froyo tonight? She said yes please! So I did ask before just assuming that's what she wanted.

Chaos, you might be right. Her birthday is July 15th.
frown.png

Bros I dun goofed, as someone said, but I gotta make it right!
You got to put your foot down, man. If you give ground here you'll be giving it for the rest of your life. When you come home tonight with no Froyo and she asks about it say, "maybe don't threaten me with divorce next time, I am not going to put up with your craziness."

Onoes

Trakanon Raider

Wel, this is working out well. Every new story here makes me look a little less dumb. I know you've already realized you were in the wrong, but yeah, its the little shit that people notice. The little shit is easy to do. Do the little shit.

Crone

You got to put your foot down, man. If you give ground here you'll be giving it for the rest of your life. When you come home tonight with no Froyo and she asks about it say, "maybe don't threaten me with divorce next time, I am not going to put up with your craziness."
Don't steer me wrong bro.
frown.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate

Pregnant bitches always want Froyo even if they tell you no. Leave that shit in the counter and it'll be gone before it melts. Trust me.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
fuck me, more texts from crazy nurse and she left 5 voice messages yelling at me. Just for some context I gave her a fan because she didn't have AC at her house. Also the 2nd night we hung out we were making out hardcore on the couch. I stopped for a bit and told her that I smoked pot 1-2 times a week, that I was an atheist, and that i was currently trying to quit chewing. I told her these things because I thought we might have sex that night(we did) and I didn't want to have sex with her without her knowing those thing because they might be a deal breaker for any girl and I didn't want to fucker her without her knowing those things.

1:22 PM - every line is a text, my only reply is 3rd line

why don u come pick up this fan?
i don't want to keep your stuff honestly
Keep it or throw it out. - This was my reply
How you treated me is awful
thanks for lying to me
and u have no respect for me
I think ur doing drugs and drinking a lot
all you wanted was to have sex from me
u seemed really fucked up wednesday night
I'm going up to ur house to drop it off
i don't want to keep your stuff
im not going up there again
I'm on my way to ur house for the last time
w ur fan
i don't want anything to do w u
good luck w ur ex wife
and whomever else
for u
I have no forgiveness
i wish i never met u
I'm on my way to ur house to drop this off
u have a drug and alcohol problem
which I'm now aware of
I hate u
I will be at ur house in 25 min for the last time
ur shit will be outside kitchen door
I don't want to hear from you the rest of my life
thanks for wasting my time
drugs and alcohol have more importance to ur life
and ur ex wife
u never wanted to b w me
i was just someone to brag to w ur friends
and family
you can tell the, i hate u
and won't ever forgive you
ur killing yourself just so your aware
i don't want one message or call from you again
ur fan is outside the kitchen don't contact me again in my life and i will never forgive you

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
fuck me, more texts from crazy nurse and she left 5 voice messages yelling at me. Just for some context I gave her a fan because she didn't have AC at her house. Also the 2nd night we hung out we were making out hardcore on the couch. I stopped for a bit and told her that I smoked pot 1-2 times a week, that I was an atheist, and that i was currently trying to quit chewing. I told her these things because I thought we might have sex that night(we did) and I didn't want to have sex with her without her knowing those thing because they might be a deal breaker for any girl and I didn't want to fucker her without her knowing those things.

<wall of crazy>
rrr_img_69524.jpg

This is entering restraining order territory fast.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
3:48PM
i feel hurt and sad by what u did wed night
i feel completely unwanted
thats why i cried when you didn't want to see me friday night
and being here
the same as how i feel with my family
i feel i have no support system
and it hurts me badly
all i wanted was to be close to you
i returned to u BC its the right thing to do
if you want to never talk to me again i will go away forever
i can't change you
or how you feel
I'm really hurting
i dont hate u i hate what happened
when you told me u didn't want to see me thursday i felt crushed inside
like i was so unwanted
all i wanted to do was go away
I've struggled so much being here
i feel so hurt inside
since wed
like I've died inside
if u want me to go away forever i will not bother you anymore
i feel very strongly toward you and my feelings and heart hurt
i can't explain it any other way
and i hope i can function normally w my patients tomorrow BC i feel out of my mind
i hope you do the right thing for yourself
Do u want me to leave honestly?
If you don't want to talk to me again and don't want to see me again just say so and i honestly will leave you alone
ME - "I don't want to talk to you or see you anymore, that is the last time i will contact you"
good luck w whomever ur with
ur stuff is outside ur house
thanks for everything
(she starts calling nonstop)
why don't u block my number then
U don't want me in ur life so why not block my number?
ru an alcoholic? Into drugs?
is that why the marriage dissipated?