Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_69524.jpg

This is entering restraining order territory fast.
yeah i hear you, I'm thinking about going to the police station.

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
You should just give her the D one more time, what could go wrong? Oh and make sure to take a RRSS pic of the fits

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Julian, you are literally in the exact same situation I was just in. 100% the same. Once she stops it will be radio silence for a few days, followed with kind and sweet apologies for being so crazy. Continue to ignore.

Man, this makes me feel so much better. Mine was so crazy I felt like "People aren't even going to believe this... they are going to think I must have done something terrible or been a huge dick, when in reality, this girl is just nuts, I was never anything but open, honest, and kind to her."

While it sucks for you right this minute, it's nice to be able to read someone elses account and just nod at the screen going "Yup, I've been there."

On the bright side for you, mine didn't kill me, so maybe your's won't kill you either?

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
We throw around the word "crazy" a lot but this one really is the poster child for fucked in the head. Nevertheless, I'd say give it to her one more time, if you are up to it, then go dark.

BTW, the MatPoD community really does need to see a picture of this woman. I think we have traded some pretty good advice, in general (my advice above excepted). Feed the dogs.

PS- JulianBro, give up the chew. Been there. PM for details.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Hahaha I'm so glad I started documenting this relationship from the beginning for whatever reason. At this point it would be tough to go back and remember everything from the start. You guys have had a front row seat from basically the night I met her.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
As an aside, I don't understand the reaction you guys had to him saying he doesn't have pre-ejaculate. I don't either. Now its no reason not to wear a condom, but if you pull out sufficiently early you shouldn't be able to get a chick pregnant like that. But like everyone else is saying - why chance it? If you're banging randoms you should definitely be wrapping it up.

Oldbased

> Than U
So I don't have a texting plan and I get all pissed off when guys working for me, or homeowners text me costing me like 20 cents each.
So if I am to start dating, get text plan before crazy. Check.
Thanks Julian, you just saved me $500 by switching to Rerolled.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Does your phone give a count for the number of times she calls?

She also probably has 3-4 guys she's doing this too atm.