Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Oldbased

> Than U
You could always text her later tonight and say your dick is lonely. The reply will let you know on the crazy meter where she is at.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Lancaster county PA, will make it easy for you guys to find my obit if I stop posting.
How far are you from Intercourse? I've stayed at that shitty town before, at some B&B. Why the hell did my mother buy me a gift certificate to there? I guess she wanted a grand kid or something. Oh well, she has one now.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I would be worried that she might call the cops on you about the drugs. Might want to get rid of any stash you might have, just in case.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
So I don't have a texting plan and I get all pissed off when guys working for me, or homeowners text me costing me like 20 cents each.
So if I am to start dating, get text plan before crazy. Check.
Thanks Julian, you just saved me $500 by switching to Rerolled.
Yeah bro, whenever you started dating, regardless if she's crazy or not, get a text plan. Bitches love texting.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
How far are you from Intercourse? I've stayed at that shitty town before, at some B&B. Why the hell did my mother buy me a gift certificate to there? I guess she wanted a grand kid or something. Oh well, she has one now.
30 minutes- that's the Amish and black bumper Mennonite area of the county. Not a big fan of that area.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Haha this whole story got too good. I had to show my wife the original crazy summary and the follow up texts.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lancaster county PA, will make it easy for you guys to find my obit if I stop posting.
And EVERYTHING Clicks. The "love of my life" was a school teacher in Lancaster PA. Lancaster is actually a really cool place. The girl I dated wasn't crazy but everyone around her was a little "off". There was this awesome diner we used to go to, don't know the name, it was the first time I had ever heard of scrapple. That shit is disgusting. We used to also go to this pretty good brew pub, don't remember the name of that either, but I do remember it had a huge table top shuffleboard. It was also my first experience with Sheetz.

And that's all I have to add at this point. Julian, that broad is fucking nuts. Go Netflix "Dear Zachary: A Letter From a Father to His Son". And then lose a ton of sleep.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
And EVERYTHING Clicks. The "love of my life" was a school teacher in Lancaster PA. Lancaster is actually a really cool place. The girl I dated wasn't crazy but everyone around her was a little "off". There was this awesome diner we used to go to, don't know the name, it was the first time I had ever heard of scrapple. That shit is disgusting. We used to also go to this pretty good brew pub, don't remember the name of that either, but I do remember it had a huge table top shuffleboard. It was also my first experience with Sheetz.

And that's all I have to add at this point. Julian, that broad is fucking nuts. Go Netflix "Dear Zachary: A Letter From a Father to His Son". And then lose a ton of sleep.
I eat scrapple and dried beef gravy like a fucking boss. Love that shit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I can get behind the dried beef gravy, the scrapple... not so much. Just remembered the name of that brew pub. The Spring House.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just remembered the name of that brew pub. The Spring House.
Is that the place with the well in the floor? It's covered in plexiglass, but it was directly under the table we sat at. It wasn't "endless", but it was really fucking deep.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No lie, I'd fuck her once or twice more then let the relationship fizzle out. But I have a horrible relationship track record and it is a wonder I am still alive.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No lie, I'd fuck her once or twice more then let the relationship fizzle out. But I have a horrible relationship track record and it is a wonder I am still alive.
I got lucky and I managed to just be such a piece of shit the crazy girl I dated/fucked wanted to break up with me. She still sent me a few stream of consciousness texts but not near as bad as Jules.