Marriage and the Power of Divorce

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
She will suck me off but won't let me blow in her throat or on her face so basically I just say what the hell is the point
There's still excitement for her to decide to bob on your meat stick for a while to lubricate things. Slinging man chowder into her face openings isn't the only reason for getting head.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
You know, ever since Ronda Rousey did that interview where she talks about having sex before a match, I've noticed a lot of those girls who do the MMA-style training have been much more frisky.

And they swallow a lot more than pride.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
"Yet another person on the internet with no successful relationships telling you how to have a successful relationship."

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Every relationship I've ever had has been successful. I'm a free man.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Every relationship I've ever had has been successful. I'm a free man.
It's like an investment book that tells you the only safe play is to never invest in anything.

"Haha I still have the money I started with! #winning!"

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mean he hasn't gotten the Prodigy vocalist hair cut or made any choices like having a girl move in early or giving his kid the middle name "awesome", so as far as we know he is winning.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'd compare it much more to dumping it all in when the fruit is ripe and pulling out just before a scandal.

In other words. Acumen.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I keep trying to decide if an actual female perspective would be welcome here or not. I will agree as a long time happily married person that Khane's advice on happiness in a relationship (in our case, marriage) was definitely part of the equation for the G and me.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I keep trying to decide if an actual female perspective would be welcome here or not. I will agree as a long time happily married person that Khane's advice on happiness in a relationship (in our case, marriage) was definitely part of the equation for the G and me.
Perfect.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Silly premise? Not at all. It's a great truth.

Men, want to keep your women happy and have a relationship that lasts? Never stop courting her.

Women, want to keep your men happy and have a relationship that lasts? Never stop sucking his dick.

EDIT: Maybe that should be @TheCloset's first tweet.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Khane again.

Khane dropping wisdom again lol.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Who else do you think she should be mad at? Herself? Funny guy.