Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Quit this concern troll stupidity. "I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS HERE!"

We won't judge you if you want to suck some dick, man.
Dont be silly. Concern trolling involves deception and a pretended level of concern.

Successfully or not, I was engaged in a rhetorical device where you extend your opponents' statements to their logical conclusions in order to illustrate the silliness of those positions. Its a different kind of trolling!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Don't be silly. I was just trying to illustrate silly. Silly is as silly does.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Speaking of the anal shit... Me and the wife experimented. Back when we were first married we did it a few times, she liked it and all, but I could not get into it, meh whatever. Then she had kids and all that over the years, and its a no go, which is cool with me. I did it a few ties since when we were all drunk and shit, but to tell you the truth I could do without. She does like to have it rubbed down though. We take showers together and I soap it all up and rub it down and its like scratching a kitty in the belly. But other than that, I stay away. She mentioned to me a few times that she wants to do the same to me, but I said hell no! Aint no one touching my anus other than TP.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Well, I would just like to point out to any curious guys here that might engage in said pegging, if you are to do this woman wrong, that you let fuck you in the ass for "non gay stimulation" the first thing coming out of her mouth is going to be "gay" when things go south.

Edit: more than likely "faggot" since she will be angry.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm pretty sure that of all the things you had to worry about before you reconciled with her being called gay wouldn't have even registered on your radar.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, but an angry ex girlfriend is gonna make you out to be a sex pervert anyway and try to poison that well. So that being the case, might as well get your freak on.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I'm pretty sure that of all the things you had to worry about before you reconciled with her being called gay wouldn't have even registered on your radar.
It was a PSA. I'll never take it in the ass.

You're super salty today, everything okay bro? This is the place if you want to let it out, we're all friends here.