Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
They led me to believe there are a lot of career options that have nothing to do with being a librarian, for someone that has a master's in librarian studies. So I'm just curious if it's another path

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
What do your wives do, and what's an acceptable pay/contribution gap/ratio to you guys?
Not wife. GF. We shack up in my house, have for a few years. She's a lawyer. Corporate at first, then had her own shingle. I don't know exactly how much cash she has, but she's done pretty well for herself based upon the few things we have shared.

In terms of cash and bill splits...nope. None of that. We are blessed with the common need of living well below our means...so money isn't a thing we think about. Her money is hers and my money is mine. She has really good cash, but still buys purses from Wal-Mart and tiny Hondas.

I view our house as shared even though it is mine on paper. She's free to go nuts so long as it is on her dime or shared if it works out that way. I view our current housing situation as a good test of how things will be when we share the cost of building a new house. Upcoming Big $ and so far we are on the same plane....ZERO hand-wringing or worries at all.

• 2Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They led me to believe there are a lot of career options that have nothing to do with being a librarian, for someone that has a master's in librarian studies. So I'm just curious if it's another path
Oh I gotcha. No I mean they got their masters (?) in library science or whatever it is and are the head librarian

Could even be a doctorate, but I don't remember

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Not wife. GF. We shack up in my house, have for a few years. She's a lawyer. Corporate at first, then had her own shingle. I don't know exactly how much cash she has, but she's done pretty well for herself based upon the few things we have shared.

In terms of cash and bill splits...nope. None of that. We are blessed with the common need of living well below our means...so money isn't a thing we think about. Her money is hers and my money is mine. She has really good cash, but still buys purses from Wal-Mart and tiny Hondas.

I view our house as shared even though it is mine on paper. She's free to go nuts so long as it is on her dime or shared if it works out that way. I view our current housing situation as a good test of how things will be when we share the cost of building a new house. Upcoming Big $ and so far we are on the same plane....ZERO hand-wringing or worries at all.
GF is mad into crypto, yo. Good for you, Sir.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
There's no way LLMs are going to take the job of people who index and summarize the content of books

• 2Worf