Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I've beta'd myself once when I wanted a buddy to get laid. It feels so wrong but it works
Except it appears pretty obvious that she's into the dom/sub stuff. This is bad advice, Onoes.

I'd go with the advice iAnus gave. Tell her that you're not cool with the weird shit, have a nice life, lady.

EDIT: I'm really starting to question the validity of Onoes' stories. What sort of "professional" photographer invites over random buddies for a Boudoir photoshoot? Isn't that a big no-no? Pics or it didn't happen.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Time to jump your lease and move. I am not even slightly kidding.

Boudoir photo shoots when she has kids sometimes (not always) means a deployed husband in the military. Do you live near a base?
It's rare I agree with a_skeleton_03. You should listen to what he is saying.

And, yeah stop looking like a freak or freaks are all you will be pulling in. If that's what you want, then fine. But it sounds like you are starting to get burned by the crazy too much for even your liking. Time to make a choice.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
This is the like the third girl since I cut my hair, and the first two were fine (although number 2 was the make out no sex girl - who I'm seeing again this weekend. I like her, she seems fine.) and the other was just casual sex a few times and then she got back with an x, but it was pretty clear from the start that was all that was happening there (don't even think I posted about her? nothing weird.).

I'm going to contact dom girl right now and let her know I'm not interested in seeing her again.

As for the photographer, its a friend who just started last year, he has a full time job, he's just into photography and set up a studio in his garage. We went out for a beer a couple weeks ago and both asked why we don't hang out more. He knows I'm looking for ladies, and invited me to "help". I held some lights, and helped the girls get dressed and undressed. Mostly I stood/sat around.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Well holy shit, that went well.

Talked to her on Facebook, she basically apologised, said she knows she's intense and just kind of assumed I could handle it. Said she noticed I was tense as hell this morning and figured she had "thrown me off", whatever that means. I said great, thanks for being so cool about it, she said "Don't make it weird, totally acceptable and understood".

Wow. Holy fuck. I feel like I just won the lottery. hahaha.

(She just posted "And the world turns....." on Facebook, so apparently she's not going to murder me, hooray!)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Bro if you're gonna play the devil's haircut game, you're gonna get the types of girls that are into the devil's haircut.

I wouldn't grow a twirly moustache, wear manpris and eat all organic grass fed beef while drinking some craft beers if I didn't want to fuck a girl wearing a flower dress with a huge bush and armpit hair.

iannis

Musty Nester
You just described my fetish. Its like we share this deep connection. I don't need a woman that smells like soap. If I wanna fuck soap I'll fuck soap. And don't think I haven't. I want a woman that smells like a woman.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
So I just spent the weekend with an awesome girl in Missoula. We went to a couple shows, got hammered one night and she was able to keep up with me drink for drink, rode bikes all over the place, hit the farmers market and cooked a nice dinner at her place, went for a 4 or 5 mile hike up a mountain and picked huckleberries, and to end the weekend she made me some awesome huckleberry pancakes. Oh and we had tons of sex...as much as I wanted in fact. I'm not up here permanently, but hope to make it permanent next year and she's definitely the type of chick I like to hang out with. One problem, she's just enough of a hippie chick to have the huge unshaven bush...She shaved her legs and armpits, just not the bush. Was definitely some culture shock going on. I hadn't seen anything like that since high school.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Well holy shit, that went well.

Talked to her on Facebook, she basically apologised, said she knows she's intense and just kind of assumed I could handle it. Said she noticed I was tense as hell this morning and figured she had "thrown me off", whatever that means. I said great, thanks for being so cool about it, she said "Don't make it weird, totally acceptable and understood".

Wow. Holy fuck. I feel like I just won the lottery. hahaha.

(She just posted "And the world turns....." on Facebook, so apparently she's not going to murder me, hooray!)
You seriously dodged a bullet OR she is just working on an alibi for when she hides your corpse.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Some girl who gets pictures of her taken naked in some dude's garage is off her rocker? My world is falling apart.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Assuming that this is even real, what was up with this "photo shoot"? Is this an actual professional job or is your buddy paying some whores to come to his house and make some spank material?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Assuming that this is even real, what was up with this "photo shoot"? Is this an actual professional job or is your buddy paying some whores to come to his house and make some spank material?
My assumption is you find dumb girls who are wanna-be suicide girls and frame it as a pin-up style vibe since for reasons unknown girls with fucktons of tattoos have a romantic view of the 50's. You know the time where a girl couldn't have tattoos and would get beaten by her husband for not having dinner on the table when he got home.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
My assumption is you find dumb girls who are wanna-be suicide girls and frame it as a pin-up style vibe since for reasons unknown girls with fucktons of tattoos have a romantic view of the 50's. You know the time where a girl couldn't have tattoos and would get beaten by her husband for not having dinner on the table when he got home.
A++ more tucopoints to you sir.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have a buddy who's a semi-pro photographer (still has a day job) and he goes on shoot like that with somewhat regularity. Girls love that shit. Makes them feel like a model.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My wife did a boudoir photo shoot for me once. It was in an industrial building and the photographer was a woman. No nudity. She brought over some of her favorite lingerie and the lady had some also. The lady also had hooker boots, feather boas, and all the other necessities. Wife had a ton of fun with it and at the end she got a CD of all the pictures and a nice bound book to give me. The pics had tons of post processing. Oh there was another chick with the photographer that did makeup for the girls. Each girl was on at a time though. My wife's best friend went also for her husband.

No, I am not going to share the pics with you jackals.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Was going to say, women doing boudoir shoots for husbands is really big now.

I think the gist of it is that Onoes railed a married man's wife and is instead going to be murdered by him.