Marvel Universe stuff

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The completely untrained stuntwoman for their sjw domino died while performing a stunt.

ok? Its unfortunate but it's not like stunt people haven't died on other movies or TV shows. It was he first job as a stuntperson yes, but she was a professional motorcycle racer. She had done the stunt successfully 4 times, but she lost control of the bike on a fifth attempt. So, good job at quoting CNN I guess?

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Domino was a fun character in Deadpool 2 and there was nothing SJW in that movie, it's like the most politically incorrect thing in the last few years.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
and PG 13.
Feige has continued to say that the Deadpool movies will remain rated R but any of his cross appearances will be PG-13. I think that can work in crossovers because he's not the focus character. They can give the Deadpool character the extra leeway and give them their 1 fuck per movie or whatever it is.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Feige has continued to say that the Deadpool movies will remain rated R but any of his cross appearances will be PG-13. I think that can work in crossovers because he's not the focus character. They can give the Deadpool character the extra leeway and give them their 1 fuck per movie or whatever it is.
we will see. i would say Disney wouldnt risk an R rated Marvel film, but the shut-ins with disney+ might change their view.

Fadaar

That guy
we will see. i would say Disney wouldnt risk an R rated Marvel film, but the shut-ins with disney+ might change their view.

You say that but Logan and Deadpool say otherwise. It won't be multiple movies a year but a once every now and then thing.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You say that but Logan and Deadpool say otherwise. It won't be multiple movies a year but a once every now and then thing.
Marvel had no say over Logan or Deadpool. The rights were with Fox when those were made.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Marvel had no say over Logan or Deadpool. The rights were with Fox when those were made.
I don't think that's what he is referring to. More along the lines that they still made more than Disney's MCU bottom line.. which includes many peoples top MCU films.

It has a demand and there is a market for money to be made. My bet is Disney is going to milk every facet of the fandom at large, from sjw warriors, neckbeards, normies, and the sons and daughters of these people.. I think they're going to try to appease everyone they possibly can before the fatigue sets into the masses.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if they make another rated R Deadpool, they will probably tag is as a Fox film. i dont see Disney slapping their traditional Marvel logo on it unless its PG-13.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
if they make another rated R Deadpool, they will probably tag is as a Fox film. i dont see Disney slapping their traditional Marvel logo on it unless its PG-13.
Then they will send it to Hulu where the other 2 Deadpool movies are.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont think Disney will mess with Deadpool. They know it has a massive fanbase and messing with that will hurt its profitability. But adding him into the Avengers universe, will definitely not be the same version.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Deadpool entrance in the MCU should be something like this...

Deadpool arrives into a scene where the good guys are fighting a bunch of regular bad guys, he gets close to one of the guy and shoots him in the face point blank, but the head doesn’t explode and there’s no blood. He then says “What the fuck is this, I shoot someone in the head and there’s no ”bleep” blood?, What was that bleep sound I just heard? Did anyone else ”bleep” hear it? OMG there it goes again, it’s like I’m in a “bleep” PG movie”.

From then on you don’t bleep him anymore, he just talks and says “bleep” himself rather than the actual curse word. You probably would need to have say bleep when someone else is pissed and about to swear. :)

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I could actually go with that. It's Deadpool vs. The Fourth Wall, which is always good.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Deadpool 1 and 2 have the Marvel logo at the start of the movie