Marvel Universe stuff

Sevens

Log Wizard

The new writers have me worried, wonder why they changed from the dudes that did 1 and 2

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Just need the final two Sinister Six members now. Doc Oc, Mysterio, Electro, Vulture already either in universe or upcoming. Who are the other two most likely be? Hobgoblin? Kraven? Sandman?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just need the final two Sinister Six members now. Doc Oc, Mysterio, Electro, Vulture already either in universe or upcoming. Who are the other two most likely be? Hobgoblin? Kraven? Sandman?
Ive heard rumors Kraven was gonna be in a movie, that would be pretty sweet.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That would be awesome since he is probably my favorite movie Spider-man villain so far. Better than shitty Jaime Foxx Electro.
Molina coud be one of the best comic book movie villains of all time. that rumor actually made me interested in seeing spidey3. i'm sure i would have still watched the movie, but now i actually want to. spidey 2 was a disappointment.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Kraven and Scorpion. At the end of Spidey Homecoming the dude that asks Vulture if he knew Spidey's real identity was Scorpion.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i call him Nacho!
jack black hiding GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I am hoping for like Keanu Reeves. He may take to it, especially since he's a motorcycle nut. I know a lot of people want Norman Reedus.
Reedus would be perfect for that role. Cage was too insane acting as he always is. Reedus does the brooding thing very well. he would keep the crazy on the downlow.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Kraven was the rumored villian in the never filmed Andrew Garfield Spiderman next movie.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Kraven was the rumored villian in the never filmed Andrew Garfield Spiderman next movie.
There have been MCU rumors about Kraven too. He was also rumored for the next Spidey movie back when it was first getting going.