Marvel Universe stuff

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think that's why people love the show so much.
I tried rewatching it a couple years back and I couldn't, it's just too goddamn ugly.

I think there was a disconnect during the making of that cartoon...

It was a disconnected mess. Half-assed animation from SK studios who refused to fix their fuckups, constant executive meddling from above to lower the age range and make it easier to market toys, etc. Wolverine and the X-Men is way better even if it only got a single season.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Some photos of the Hawkeye series floating about, and I am just happy they included Lucky the Pizza Dog.
EoQ_NpVW8Ag37_f.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Look at how big that broad's feet are. Thatsamanbaby.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Setting the stage for the Lucky the dog, Tippy-toe, and Mewnir, live action team-up we've all been waiting for??!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
LOL... So Letitia Wright, Shuri aka the next Black Panther, is currently getting savaged on social media because she posted some anti-vaxxer propoganda video that also had some transphobic comments in it.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I was really hoping she had already been re-cast, because that actor's version of her is just awful in every possible way. So, please girl keep posting crazy shit and get fired.

fris

Vyemm Raider
I was really hoping she had already been re-cast, because that actor's version of her is just awful in every possible way. So, please girl keep posting crazy shit and get fired.
I thought she was OK. I think she'll be a bit more mature and less annoying on screen in her next showing. plus, be careful what you wish for. I could see them going w/ someone far more agenda driven than based on acting chops.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
They really are going to replace every superhero with a girl aren't they? Thor -> Natalie Portman. Iron Man -> Gweneth? Black Panther -> Shuri. Hawkeye -> Hailee. This fucking sucks dick!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They really are going to replace every superhero with a girl aren't they? Thor -> Natalie Portman. Iron Man -> Gweneth? Black Panther -> Shuri. Hawkeye -> Hailee. This fucking sucks dick!
yes, i said this months ago. the real men are already gone. you got pussy hulk, pussy spiderman, pussy dr strange and fat blob thor who is being replaced in his own movie. newsflash, women want to see masculine hunky men whether they admit to it or not. these changes are only pleasing the 1% of freaks in society who even if they watched these films wouldnt be enough to make them succesful . and they dont watch these films, they monitor them or just move on to a new victim.

Sterling

El Presidente
One of the biggest issues with the swaps is that the actress playing Shuri sucks. She's just bad. Portman and Paltrow can be good under the right circumstances, but i'm not really sure running around doing superhero shit is one of them. Don't really know the Hawkeye chick so don't really have a comment about her.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Paltrow most likely isn't coming back unless it's a cameo. Portman is only gonna be Thor in Love and Thunder. Hemsworth re-signed and is planning on staying at least til after Avengers 5. Shuri becoming Black Panther right now is mainly cuz of Chadwick passing.

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, the issues I have with Captain Marvel have nothing to do with Brie's appearance. She looked good at various times, as anyone that's watched Scott Pilgrim can attest, but she's a mediocre actor and a loon. Charlize is also a loon but she's far more talented on screen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users