Marvel Universe stuff

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Don has been a known liberal retard since forever. Remember that video of him finding out his ancestors where owned by indians?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Don-Cheadle-Wears-Protect-Trans-Kids-Shirt-SNL-2019.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Alfred Molina is apparently returning as Doc Ock in the next Spidey. That's pretty awesome!

• 3Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like everyone is coming back except Toby lol.

Just doing what DC is doing by bringing in all the previous Batman's.

Gonna be a convoluted mess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If they just use everything Matt Fraction did in his Hawkeye run, the show could be good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Haha.. Apparently we have Charlie Cox showing up in Spidey 3, probably has Matt Murdock. Possibly Spidey's lawyer?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
So are Sony and Marvel playing nicer now? Thought the SM movies were supposed to stay standalone, introducing Daredevil seems counter to that. Though I guess Stark was in the original and Fury in the second.

Sterling

El Presidente
Haha.. Apparently we have Charlie Cox showing up in Spidey 3, probably has Matt Murdock. Possibly Spidey's lawyer?
Charlie Cox will always be Tristan Thorn.

Also, feels kind of weird that I'm more looking forward to WandaVision and Loki shows than I am most of the upcoming movies.

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
This made me cum too. I'm totally fine with Bucky + Falcon. Chris Evans was fucking literally Captain America, but I can deal with these two, as long as its not black lesbians.
Macky is kind of mediocre, but Sebastian Stan is pretty awesome so hopefully it works.

• 2Like