Marvel Universe stuff

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Yeharrr me mateys, looks like there will be much plunder aboard the Mouse’s naval fleets. Let fly your flag, roar your cannons, and fill your hold with ill gotten gains!

200.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I only skimmed it but the talk was using CM2 to write her out, not just recasting the character and pretending nothing happened.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the rumor was Ms Marvel was going to be replacing Captain Marvel and Brie just sort of fucks off somewhere.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
the rumor was Ms Marvel was going to be replacing Captain Marvel and Brie just sort of fucks off somewhere.
So they will probably end CM2 with her flying off to some other universe to save someone and then never bring her back.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
they just had a teenager replace tony stark in spiderman : far from home.
Tom Holland's first acting gig wasn't Spider-Man. This is the Ms. Marvel's actress' first job. Spider-Man also had how many movies of Stark mentorship before he got passed some glasses. Nothing has happened so far in the movies that makes any sense for Spidey to replace Iron Man as "leader" of the Avengers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nothing has happened so far in the movies that makes any sense for Spidey to replace Iron Man as "leader" of the Avengers.
but it literally did happen. did you see Far From Home? the plan was Spidey becomes Captain Marvel's sidekick in CM2 where she becomes the new boss. Sony got pissed and backed out. no idea what the new plan is, but Feige wants CM to be the new leader. if he cant have Brie then it could be this little gremlin. i'm not saying this is what happens, just that is the rumor according to the article

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Going Rogue storyline seems most plausible. Sap her powers, gain her memories, rogue redemption arc.. Or some shit. But that's on the theory that the way we're receiving xmen will be sprinkled throughout the future films before their debut film.