Marvel Universe stuff

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
They have been going hard after Blunt and Krasinski. I don't know if they will get them though.
That would be perfect casting, given they've actually been married IRL for over 10 years. It'd be cool if the kids were actually kids this time. Then you can have a Young Avengers with the kid from IM3, and Ant Man's daughter who eventually becomes Stature. Especially if they bring Miss Marvel to the table.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That would be perfect casting, given they've actually been married IRL for over 10 years. It'd be cool if the kids were actually kids this time. Then you can have a Young Avengers with the kid from IM3, and Ant Man's daughter who eventually becomes Stature. Especially if they bring Miss Marvel to the table.
They are doing Young Avengers for sure. They have already cast Stature, Ms. Marvel, America Chavez, Echo, Kate Bishop, and Iron Heart. Also to go hand to hand with both FF and YA, they have already cast Kang the Conquerer. Who of course is Nathaniel Richards

Sevens

Log Wizard
I think Krasinski is in the bag, not so sure about Blunt though.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Groor-Racoon-Mantis
paris hilton thats hot GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yes lets keep adding more irrelevant information to our characters to appease and audience that didnt even ask.
I hope that in like 10-20 years we look back at the 2020s in disgust as the period when everyone had to be queer/trans/black. It's so fucking stupid.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I hope that in like 10-20 years we look back at the 2020s in disgust as the period when everyone had to be queer/trans/black. It's so fucking stupid.
Remember the good ole days when we just had to deal with wiggers?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes lets keep adding more irrelevant information to our characters to appease and audience that didnt even ask.
Reminds me of Harry Potter. Listen bitch, no one asked about Dumbledore's sexuality. Which is probably why you never included it in any of the books.

In the end though, she finally got the backlash from the SJW's and seems to be a shitlord (to a degree).

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Reminds me of Harry Potter. Listen bitch, no one asked about Dumbledore's sexuality. Which is probably why you never included it in any of the books.

In the end though, she finally got the backlash from the SJW's and seems to be a shitlord (to a degree).
She's absolutely a shitlord and just says shit to piss off edgelords.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Are Edgelords those people who made paedophile jokes on the internet 10-20 years ago and are now massive SJWs and get randomly cancelled because they won't fight back?
Pretty much. Trying too hard to be edgy, without the intent of offending the easily offended. Virtue signaling is an offshoot of edgelording. White knighting.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
There needs to be a live action Sentry movie and Power Princess just for the heck of watching DC fanboys accuses it of being ripoffs of Superman and Wonder Woman.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There needs to be a live action Sentry movie and Power Princess just for the heck of watching DC fanboys accuses it of being ripoffs of Superman and Wonder Woman.
Hyperion is the true Marvel Superman copy cat. Down to the same powers, fueled by solar energy, last person from a dying planet, and even is a journalist with a journalist gf.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Hyperion is the true Marvel Superman copy cat. Down to the same powers, fueled by solar energy, last person from a dying planet, and even is a journalist with a journalist gf.
Gladiator was another one.

My favorite was Omni-man from Invincible, though. Heh.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Man, I was going to make a poll about the best action sequence in a super hero movie .... Quicksilver in Days of Future Past... Wonder Woman's sequence when she crosses no mans land / destroys the bell tower... Or maybe even Hulks "My secret is I'm always angry..." punching the big flying thing in Avengers 1. Then I got to Endgame... And the whole fucking last hour is a giant orgasm of bad ass fan service... Cap with Thor's Hammer against Thanos, fucking insane couldn't believe how awesome it was, everyone showing up to help Cap, mind blowing, Ant Man punching the flying thing, multiple people just laying waste to the bad guys, Scarlet Witch beating Thanos' ass, Iron Man tricking him and killing him. Fuck man, it's just such an insane amalgam of action that it's almost hard to process it.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users