Marvel Universe stuff

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So apparently they want to gender swap one of the Fantastic Four to have an even balance of men / women? The natural choice would be Human Torch since female Thing is probably not a direction they wanna go.

I suppose they could go all crazy and have Ms Fantastic and the Invisible Man with a female human torch to keep the brother-sister dynamic going...

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I mean they literally can do that replacing the Thing with She-Hulk but whatever. Sounds like another terrible fucking idea. Question, is a Rubber man really a man all the time?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So apparently they want to gender swap one of the Fantastic Four to have an even balance of men / women? The natural choice would be Human Torch since female Thing is probably not a direction they wanna go.

I suppose they could go all crazy and have Ms Fantastic and the Invisible Man with a female human torch to keep the brother-sister dynamic going...

Just make Mr Fantastic a fat black chick who dykes it out with Sue Storm while being the smartest and sassiest person in the universe

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Just make Mr Fantastic a fat black chick who dykes it out with Sue Storm while being the smartest and sassiest person in the universe
Job GIF by StickerGiant

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Could Thor, at the end of Infinity War, solo’ed Thanos?
Can't recall 100% but I think I remember the Russo Brothers addressed this in an interview. Thor was actually more powerful when he fought Thanos alongside Cap and Iron Man during Endgame.

Wanda and Dr. Strange can also be gross mismatches because they are ranged DPS with lots of CC in a world where almost everyone else is playing a melee class or straight ranged DPS (e.g. Iron Man has lots of missiles and energy blasts but not many "tricks").