Marvel Universe stuff

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
While I personally hope she's NOT playing this character (because she doesn't look like what I hope the character does), Angela is always a possibility in these movies. If she does, however, my first appearance of Angela comic should skyrocket in value!

Now if fucking Beta Ray Bill would show up in person in Thor.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I have the issues 1-110 of Spawn. I used to love reading it, but then I fell off.

Spawn-9.jpg

Remember when he had a nose?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have the issues 1-110 of Spawn. I used to love reading it, but then I fell off.

Spawn-9.jpg

Remember when he had a nose?
I have like Spawn 1-50, so have that one, but this is the one that will really go up if she ever appears in an MCU movie:
At the same time I decided upon this one, partially for personal interest and partially for potential investment. I was a huge fan of Angela in the Spawn comics. I hate what I've seen of her in Marvel. But the Marvel comics are the ones worth more money. Well, the variant cover here at least, because of course variant covers exist and cost way too fucking much. By all accounts this actual comic (the series and this issue) are complete dogshit in terms of story, but none of that matters since it is her first Marvel appearance. I also own Spawn #9 where she first appeared ever, but it definitely won't get a 9.8 either. I'm hopeful that she ends up in an MCU movie one day and this skyrockets, but now that I've said it, it will never happen.

View attachment 402066

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah.. Even in "good" condition, I've read all of my Spawn books, so they would never be 9. anything. Just having a slightly cracked spine from opening the pages won't allow that to happen.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They are taking their only good characters from the last 2 years and teaming them up. This could be great but will probably disappoint.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Taskmaster lived at the end of Black Widow
I remember explaining to my wife what Taskmaster's power was, but don't remember Tasknaster being in the movie at all.

Black Widow found her adoptive parents in a prison/on a farm then blew up some sort of flying soviet fortress and Florence Pugh was with them at some point? What a shit movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I remember explaining to my wife what Taskmaster's power was, but don't remember Tasknaster being in the movie at all.

Black Widow found her adoptive parents in a prison/on a farm then blew up some sort of flying soviet fortress and Florence Pugh was with them at some point? What a shit movie.
only thing i remember about Pugh is she has a broken pussy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dunno, a young chick with a broken pussy is a waste of time unless you want to one night stand or hate kids or something.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wait, Does the actress Pugh have a broken pussy too?
I know the character she plays does but dont know anything at all about the actress.
no idea, i dont even remember her character name on the show. is it White Widow? i just know her character had a whole scene talking about how broken her pussy was.

Sevens

Log Wizard
no idea, i dont even remember her character name on the show. is it White Widow? i just know her character had a whole scene talking about how broken her pussy was.
Yelena Belova... So the character has a broken pussy not the actress
and no she is not White Widow, she is a Black Widow assassin. Black Widow is a name given to all female assassins trained in the Red Room. Natasha had no special claim to it, it was just what she was.