Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yelena Belova... So the character has a broken pussy not the actress
and no she is not White Widow, she is a Black Widow assassin. Black Widow is a name given to all female assassins trained in the Red Room. Natasha had no special claim to it, it was just what she was.
i guess so. whatever, her pussy was no good, full of spiders and tumbleweeds.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i guess so. whatever, her pussy was no good, full of spiders and tumbleweeds.
What? I am really confused. You make it sound like this is not attractive.
1655053288494.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Widows have a hysterectomy done but I'm not surprised that Chuk doesn't know the difference between a vagina and a uterus.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
I would say Astr0 has sand in his vagina but I don't know if he had a hysterectomy yet.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Widows have a hysterectomy done but I'm not surprised that Chuk doesn't know the difference between a vagina and a uterus.
more pedantry. you are basically saying you have a house with no toilet or bedrooms, but its still a house!

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
You guys are being way too literal with Chuck's shitposting. Jesus Christ, people.

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
This isn't normal Chuk shitposting, this is like super saiyan full retard.

He typed "pussy" because that's easier to make a shitpost joke out of than "uterus." Then everyone went full retard thinking he was being literal.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He typed "pussy" because that's easier to make a shitpost joke out of than "uterus." Then everyone went full retard thinking he was being literal.
Yes, everyone EXCEPT Chuk is going full retard.

Actually I think you just joined him.

tJcAtAv.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
these are just nerds being nerds, gavin is the "ackshually" nerd. he cant help himself, if he sees a small error in someone's post, his self righteous indignation takes over and he calls you poopy names for not being totally accurate. its irritating sometimes, but its funny watching him sperg out even when the post is a joke and i dont really give a shit if white widow's pussy is literally broken or that its just her reproduction abilities have been broken. these are people who see my post with a gif of tumbleweeds and ignore it because they think i am being super serious.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
these are just nerds being nerds, gavin is the "ackshually" nerd. he cant help himself, if he sees a small error in someone's post, his self righteous indignation takes over and he calls you poopy names for not being totally accurate. its irritating sometimes, but its funny watching him sperg out even when the post is a joke and i dont really give a shit if white widow's pussy is literally broken or that its just her reproduction abilities have been broken. these are people who see my post with a gif of tumbleweeds and ignore it because they think i am being super serious.
Ok fellow nerds. I want to get a clear definition on the table. At what point does an actually change from a meaningful correction to an ackshually minor grievance? If someone's talking about the new Lightyear movie, and says it's a movie about the dude that becomes a toy but you correct them that the dude doesn't become a toy but did such a good job that he's celebrated figure that they make a toy of, just so others can have fake adventures with his likeness... Is that actually or ackshually? I just want clarity. PS - I corrected my daughter like that after seeing the trailer.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Did you miss the posts where he was talking about how terrible a fling would be with a hot chick who had a hysterectomy and whatever the fuck the tumbleweeds are supposed to mean?

I mean, he did the tumbleweeds thing twice. I really think he thought they did something with her vagina

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
a young chick with a broken pussy is a waste of time unless you want to one night stand or hate kids or something
I take it back, Chuk did seem to clearly understand that her vagina works just fine and she just can't get pregnant.

Unfortunately his take is even dumber than my original theory that he didn't understand the difference between a vagina and a uterus.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users