Marvel Universe stuff

Goatface

rumor was there are going to be hulks in ca-bnw or they are going to open the door to a lot more hulks to show up after red hulk.

now new rumor: ‘Heartstopper’ Star Kit Connor Eyed To Play Hulkling. another part of the new or young avengers i guess
1721163717542.png

he is gay
1721163573266.png

no idea hulkling was a thing and why does he have wings

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Nope, can't let it go;

Hulkling is a terrible, terrible fucking name. The entire concept is fucking gay and lame but name is even worse.

Those comics deserve to fail.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

pros: the Russos can direct big marvel movies
cons:
everything they have done since then has SUCKED
it may not have been them at all, but the OG team which is now DOA. I don't think any director can make gold out of shit like Captain Hawkeye, She Hulk, Ms Marvel, and Ant Man

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

cons:
it may not have been them at all, but the OG team which is now DOA. I don't think any director can make gold out of shit like Captain Hawkeye, She Hulk, Ms Marvel, and Ant Man

They hit massive home runs with Winter Soldier and Infinity War. They kicked ass with Civil War and Endgame. If the Russos cant turn the MSheU back into the MCU. Then nobody can and Marvel is completely fucked.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

cons:

Not even 2 weeks ago the story was Feige turned down the Russos.

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are yall forgetting that one of the Russos had a cameo in Endgame as a faggot in group therapy with Cap?

For the last fucking time it was Perlmutter saying "No" that made the magic happen.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Are yall forgetting that one of the Russos had a cameo in Endgame as a faggot in group therapy with Cap?

For the last fucking time it was Perlmutter saying "No" that made the magic happen.
why focus on that brief cameo in a movie with this cool shit?

Perlmutter told feige , "NO", but he didnt make those movies. the Russos have earned a chance at making this right.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Perlmutter told feige , "NO", but he didnt make those movies. the Russos have earned a chance at making this right.

You're so desperate to get the old MCU back that you're full on delusional. He was happy to not only insert a completely unnecessary faggot into the movie but to portray that faggot personally. They will go along with whatever queer bullshit Feige wants.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You're so desperate to get the old MCU back that you're full on delusional. He was happy to not only insert a completely unnecessary faggot into the movie but to portray that faggot personally. They will go along with whatever queer bullshit Feige wants.
well, they added Captain bitchface and Thanos knocked her the fuck out of the movie. i admit that MSheU photo op was horrible, but it was a very brief scene. i'm not desperate, i'm not a Marvel fanboy. i'm just being practical. if the best movie directors of the old MCU cant turn this shit around, then the MCU is done. its just a statement.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

I forgot how fucking awesome that scene with Cap and the hammer was. How could anyone see those 2 minutes and then think that fucking Falcon could ever hold a candle to Steve Rogers?

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

It's already dead and buried, gramps. Don't disrespect its memory by digging up its corpse so those faggots can reanimate it into well-formed woke garbage as opposed to poorly-formed woke garbage.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I forgot how fucking awesome that scene with Cap and the hammer was. How could anyone see those 2 minutes and then think that fucking Falcon could ever hold a candle to Steve Rogers?
Falcon simply can't. even if they gave him Steve's powers in the next movie, he's too much of a fucking scrub to do it justice. Cap was fighting fucking nazis with his bare hands decades before Falcon was even born, fucking Shrimping Boat captain America doesnt know shit about shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
well, they added Captain bitchface and Thanos knocked her the fuck out of the movie. i admit that MSheU photo op was horrible, but it was a very brief scene. i'm not desperate, i'm not a Marvel fanboy. i'm just being practical. if the best movie directors of the old MCU cant turn this shit around, then the MCU is done. its just a statement.
Yeah, and her screen time in Endgame was basically thrown away. People say the MCU died after Endgame, but it died during it. Their original idea was to have Cpt Mervel as the focus of the entire movie thus throwing away 20+ movies of build up. That her entire involvement was reduced to her flying through a ship and getting her lights punched, whomever won the battle of getting her story thrown away is the real hero of the MCU.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, and her screen time in Endgame was basically thrown away. People say the MCU died after Endgame, but it died during it. Their original idea was to have Cpt Mervel as the focus of the entire movie thus throwing away 20+ movies of build up. That her entire involvement was reduced to her flying through a ship and getting her lights punched, whomever won the battle of getting her story thrown away is the real hero of the MCU.

My money is on Ike, as Gavin, I, and several others have said from time to time.

When the MCU was starting up, it had the appearance of Feige being the one mastermind facilitating the whole thing. And he had a huge part to play, he's very good at planning a series of interconnected movies, clearly. But as things progressed it became more and more clear that the only thing keeping Feige from going full retard from the start was Perlmutter.

Same situation with the faggot brothers. They are good at making movies but are just as culty as anyone, and their shit will continue to degenerate.

The MCU through Endgame was a fantastic cultural moment, we got to experience what it's like to thread a series of movies into a larger narrative which hadn't really been done before. It's gone now though, all that's left is the DEI husk animated by a mouse with a tiny hat. Maybe at some point in the future someone will create their own new media and use some of the good structural concepts displayed in the MCU. Until then I recommend disconnecting from these soulless media behemoths as much as possible.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, i heard that story and that they had to rewrite scenes to replace her or they did the real scenes and then her scenes and tested it to see which were better. so maybe the real hero was the test audience who demanded that miserable bitch take a hike. the fact they didnt want to include her in anything after Endgame tells you that a focus group really didnt like her. she couldnt even carry the sequel with the help of two other D+ supers. there's a reason she's so depressed. she got promised the moon from Feige who was probably fucking her and he still couldnt make it happen .

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My money is on Ike, as Gavin, I, and several others have said from time to time.

When the MCU was starting up, it had the appearance of Feige being the one mastermind facilitating the whole thing. And he had a huge part to play, he's very good at planning a series of interconnected movies, clearly. But as things progressed it became more and more clear that the only thing keeping Feige from going full retard from the start was Perlmutter.

Same situation with the faggot brothers. They are good at making movies but are just as culty as anyone, and their shit will continue to degenerate.

The MCU through Endgame was a fantastic cultural moment, we got to experience what it's like to thread a series of movies into a larger narrative which hadn't really been done before. It's gone now though, all that's left is the DEI husk animated by a mouse with a tiny hat. Maybe at some point in the future someone will create their own new media and use some of the good structural concepts displayed in the MCU. Until then I recommend disconnecting from these soulless media behemoths as much as possible.
it was Ike, but by the time Endgame came out, he had been gone for years. Endgame was likely a leftover from Ike's Marvel group and Feige didnt want to redo the movie which already had a huge budget. the studio was his at that point. he could afford to wait. he already put in Black Panther and Cap Bitchface. he could force the next phase of woke down everyone's throat. and he sure as fuck did that.