Marvel Universe stuff

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
pretty interesting

my only real question is will RDJ's Doom be a part of F4 next year or just a post credits stinger (or not in it at all? that seems unlikely)

also lol what happened to america chavez hahaha. Feige also confirms White Vision D+ series is still on track for release in 2026.

Pretty sure that is true in the comics as well. Except for that one computer of something called Gah Lak Tus. I wouldn't be surprised if all the special "Universal Entities" are unique. Like Living Tribunal, Destiny, Death, Beyonder, One Above All, etc.

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
Dr Strange is probably "unavailable" because Dr Strange & the Multiverse of Madness ended with him going semi-insane and the next movie has him in the Dark Dimension or something.

Banner-Hulk is a possibility, we will likely see Hulk in Captain America 4 so that'll bring him back to the front if they do it well.

Pretty sure Shuri Panther is done, it was not well received and they are supposedly keeping the Black Panther line on ice until a few more years pass so they can restart it with T'chall's young son, essentially recasting T'challa.

Falcon Captain America is definitely one of the Avengers at the moment so yeah that one's pretty certain.

Clint Hawkeye is probably retired now, I think we are more likely to get Kate Bishop but not as an Avenger.

Spiderman is probably an Avenger in the lore, but the Sony situation makes it difficult to bet on him for anything.

Thor needs to really get some redemption after the last film and we know Hemsworth wants to do a fifth movie to set things right, so I think he's more likely to be in a standalone film than another Avengers.

Warmachine would be an Avenger I'm guessing, but he just came back from years in stasis after the Skrull shitshow, so I'm not sure how he might work out.

Shang-chi would be good to have in the Avengers, his powers are pretty unique in the line-up.

Wong is a good pick too, especially if Strange is unavailable.

Iron Heart, Echo, Antgirl and Love are garbage tier, not even qualified to be Young Avengers in my opinion.

Daredevil and Moon Knight could be cool, but I doubt it.. Moon Knight barely feels like he's in the MCU in the first place, and Daredevil hasn't really been reintroduced beside a cameo.

Skaar might show up in a future Hulk film but I can't imagine them using a character seen for 2 seconds in the backend of a show few watched and nobody talks about anymore. But then again they're doing an Agatha TV show so who knows.
IDKs
Strange IDK, what you said
Banner Hulk is uh, what happened to him? he was smart hulk then he went back to being regular hulk or something in she-hulk but then, didn't? He did that to fix his arm? idk. She Hulk was his replacement but that series was garbage so probably out.
Thor pretty sure was out but maybe a quick cameo scene in Avengers 5 or 6 (with deadpool, lol)
Wong ain't shit

Outs
Black Panther is out like you said
Hawkeye is retired and out, his replacement is west coast avenger, young avenger? whatever the fuck they were setting up, she isn't main Avenger team
Spiderman is out. Everyone forgot who he was remember? he's done, also convenient to the whole sony rights issue
War Machine is gone and replaced with an alien or some shit
Iron Heart, Echo, Antgirl, love are all garbage tier and if they were gonna be anything it would be that west coast/young avengers with Kate but that's not happening so nope
Dare Devil can't even get his D+ show started yet. Same with Blade and his movie, and Moon Knight is definitely not avenger material

Probably
Shang-Chi what else is he going to do? maybe he gets tied-in via the abomination/redhulk whatever reshoot # 79 on Captain America.

Ins
Cap Falcon is in

So yeah. There's literally 1, maybe 2 avengers right now? So to get to Doomsday, an Avenger film, they've gotta recruit whoever they're going to add in Captain America New World Order (hulk related shit, maybe Shang-chi via this), then what? 1962 Fantastic Four which takes place in an alternate universe? I mean I guess the end of the film can transport them through time and space to our universe but fuck that's just, bad. Thunderbolts? I mean they already are the bad guy team up film are they all gonna end up being the Avengers since there fucking aren't any avengers any more?

What other films are releasing between now and doomsday where they could conceivably introduce/recruit/add new avengers?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
guess current line up would be
doc strange
banner hulk
falcon cap
shuri panther
clint hawkeye
thor
spiderman
warmachine (?)

they have to add some chicks
cap marvel - rambeau - walters hulk - valkyrie

b-team choices
antman/wasp
shang chi
wong

other can be replaced if young avengers isn't happening
iron heart
kate bishop
echo
skaar
khan
antgirl
love

did i miss anyone? still have loki, moon knight and daredevil, but don't think they would fit. plus they could bring black widow and portman thor from the dead.
young avengers movie with 6 chicks would hilarious
Pretty sure, right now, the Avengers are defunct. I assume Brave New World will bring it up with Ross and Val leading into Thunderbolts who become the Dark Avengers team. Then Doomsday happens and that leads too the actual New Avengers team forming for Secret Wars.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
thats not how voice acting works. there is no movie yet, no leaks because the script is likely not even done. it was just announced a few days ago. you guys should at least google how voice over works.

1000010567.png

They have a story concept

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
sounds like RDJ is Von Doom and Tom Cruise will cameo as Tony Stark in a flash back scene of doom defeating ironman before multiversing over to the main timeline.

sounds fake and gay

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
sounds like RDJ is Von Doom and Tom Cruise will cameo as Tony Stark in a flash back scene of doom defeating ironman before multiversing over to the main timeline.

sounds fake and gay

The Tom Cruise cameo is because Disney heard the message from the anti woke FOH gender goblins so cast two white guys so they can continue wallet raping the foh gender goblins who go slurp slurp on Ryan Reynolds semen

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dunno how people are getting mad that a movie was good and people enjoyed it. how dare you like this movie. rip up your edgelord card. you're supposed to hate every movie we tell you to hate or else you are opening your asscheeks and drinking ryan reynolds semen.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
you cant cheese the role by having a guy in the suit for you while you voice over from your mansion in the Hills. voice actors have a specific pay scale and nobody in ever has gotten 80 mil for that. maybe 50k. its not an awful lot. they want you to actually physically be there if you want that money. for 80 mil. you can get your ass out of bed to work for a month.
Damn, a hilariously stupid chuck take. The reason celebrity actors have largely replaced dedicated voice actors in theater films is because no one gives a shit when a no name voice actor promotes a film. They do care when Chris Pratt promotes a film. These actors are getting paid millions. It's not going to be as much as a real role, but they make plenty if they're a big draw in live action stuff. Pratt reportedly made 5 million for SMB.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Damn, a hilariously stupid chuck take. The reason celebrity actors have largely replaced dedicated voice actors in theater films is because no one gives a shit when a no name voice actor promotes a film. They do care when Chris Pratt promotes a film. These actors are getting paid millions. It's not going to be as much as a real role, but they make plenty if they're a big draw in live action stuff. Pratt reportedly made 5 million for SMB.
i think its dumb that you believe Tony Stark isnt going to be phyisicaly in the movie because his character wears a mask and still expect 80 million for it. Iron Man wears a mask. how often did you see his face in the movies he starred in?

DickTrickle

i think its dumb that you believe Tony Stark isnt going to be phyisicaly in the movie because his character wears a mask and still expect 80 million for it. Iron Man wears a mask. how often did you see his face in the movies he starred in?
Where in my reply did I reference Tony Stark? I'm talking about your idea that celebrity voice actors get paid 50k.

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider

If he was coming back to wear a stupid costume and jump up and down in front of a green screen for months at a time he would just come back as Stark. There's a huge difference in the portrayal of doom, who never takes off his mask, and Stark, who is out of costume running a business or pursuing a romance 50% of the time.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If he was coming back to wear a stupid costume and jump up and down in front of a green screen for months at a time he would just come back as Stark. There's a huge difference in the portrayal of doom, who never takes off his mask, and Stark, who is out of costume running a business or pursuing a romance 50% of the time.
He is playing Tony Stark. He becomes Doctor Doom somehow.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure, right now, the Avengers are defunct.
Are you assholes going to make me remember these terrible Phase 4+ movies?

Because off the top of my head, the last official appearance of the Avengers I can think of was Capt Marvel (and Wong, for some reason) recruiting Shang-Chi (and Akwafina, Christ) to the team at the end of his movie.

Speaking of terrible Phases, Thunderbolts* is the last movie in Phase 5. Because ending Phase 4 sure turned that ship around. And yes, the asterisk is part of the title, though its unclear if the team will just have a new name by the end of the movie or if Marvel will only refer to the movie by that name in the future. (They're even deadnaming their movies now?!?) I have no clue if Thunderbolts* will be willing / unwillingly working for Doom directly, or if Elaine is just keeping the truth from them.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Is it really called Fantastic Four: First Steps? What a fucking retarded ass name.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Should have went for a crossover into the What About Bob? cinematic universe and call it Baby Steps.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is it really called Fantastic Four: First Steps? What a fucking retarded ass name.
They name their movies the same way they write them. We had Captain America New World Order. They realized how on the nose that was and then being so creative they changed it to something not too obvious. Captain America Brave New World! High fives all around the writer's room.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
pretty interesting

my only real question is will RDJ's Doom be a part of F4 next year or just a post credits stinger (or not in it at all? that seems unlikely)

also lol what happened to america chavez hahaha. Feige also confirms White Vision D+ series is still on track for release in 2026.

It's not. Who the fuck cares? Multiverses make everything shit. Michael Moorcocks was cool where it made everything COMPLETELY different but the MCU/DC where everything is just a little different/mostly the same? Sucks ass because it is really just a vehicle for story rule breaking, just like Time Travel was in Infinity War/EndGame. Lose a MacGuffin/Infinity Stone/Gamora/Capt America's Life? We'll just Time Travel you another one. 616 needs an interesting villain? Bring me Tony Stark from 617 but make him EEEEVEEEELLLL (then really good at the end). Lazy woke MFers.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's not. Who the fuck cares? Multiverses make everything shit. Michael Moorcocks was cool where it made everything COMPLETELY different but the MCU/DC where everything is just a little different/mostly the same? Sucks ass because it is really just a vehicle for story rule breaking, just like Time Travel was in Infinity War/EndGame. Lose a MacGuffin/Infinity Stone/Gamora/Capt America's Life? We'll just Time Travel you another one. 616 needs an interesting villain? Bring me Tony Stark from 617 but make him EEEEVEEEELLLL (then really good at the end). Lazy woke MFers.
this is probably how they get Tony back as Iron Man in the MCU. evil Tony is DD, then he has a redemption arc and flips to good for some reason and then whips out the iron man suit and audience applauds. now Tony is where he belongs without any of his Pepper and child baggage. although he probably hooks up with her and falls in love which makes him want to be good.

• 1Solidarity