Marvel Universe stuff

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
They put the black woman at the back of the bus(elevator)?

Trigger me timbers! Raise the mizzenmast! We sail for manufactured outrage virtue-signaling shores!
Shouldn't point that out. Disney will then have to reshoot that scene to have the black woman at the FRONT of the elevator and saying some cool shit so we all know how bad ass she is (equal badass as the white cast).

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Shouldn't point that out. Disney will then have to reshoot that scene to have the black woman at the FRONT of the elevator and saying some cool shit so we all know how bad ass she is (equal badass as the white cast).

I'd enjoy that actually, my only use for MCU at this point is to laugh at how bad it is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
There were some funny lines. If it can just be an action movie with some superheroes, very low stakes, i would go see it.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I still can't get over how they butchered Taskmaster
I never saw the movie that originally had Taskmaster, but I had his character in Marvel Heroes Diablo style game. He was a pretty fun character and I thought he was a dude.

I never read a bunch of Marvel comics growing up, preferred dark horse and image, and from my understanding he was a pretty interesting character, but then they gender swapped him. Pretty gay.

Maybe because of the trans BS?

Also is the blonde chick the girl from Midsommer, the Ari Aster wicker man film?

Fadaar

That guy
Those trailers don't look terrible. The cast is great and if it ends up being a middle of the road Marvel flick it'll 100% be because of the casting.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I never saw the movie that originally had Taskmaster, but I had his character in Marvel Heroes Diablo style game. He was a pretty fun character and I thought he was a dude.

I never read a bunch of Marvel comics growing up, preferred dark horse and image, and from my understanding he was a pretty interesting character, but then they gender swapped him. Pretty gay.

Maybe because of the trans BS?

Also is the blonde chick the girl from Midsommer, the Ari Aster wicker man film?
Yes and Yes.