Marvel Universe stuff

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Just use his real name for that, and credit him as Ching Chong Chan for his Kang role. Can't tell who he is behind a blue mask anyway.
Linda Cardellini who plays hawkeyes wife also voices the female ferret for rocket raccoon, so it could work

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Guarantee the new Kang is a variant of Kang who is also Shuri from Black Panther so we have have a full black woman vs black woman movie

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
They can do a scene where he visits black people in thousands of universes and in each one you hear a chirp
They have a new thing now the kids are doing at school (at least first time I'm hearing it), they make the chirp with their teeth/lips in person as a sign of derision.

Goatface

Thor Star Natalie Portman Interested in Superhero Return, "It Would Be So Fun to Do"

By Jamie Jirak - December 15, 2023 07:59 pm EST

Natalie Portman first played Jane Foster in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in Thor back in 2011, and she's since appeared in Thor: The Dark World, Avengers: Endgame, and Thor: Love and Thunder. In Jane's last MCU outing, she became Mighty Thor but died after a battle with cancer. However, the film's post-credits scene saw her entering Valhalla, which means she could pop up in the franchise again. Portman is currently promoting her new film, May December, which led her to revisit some of her biggest role with Vanity Fair. During the interview, she revealed she'd be open to a superhero return.

"Oh it was, yeah, it would be so fun to do," Portman replied when asked if she'd like to return to the world of superheroes. "You get a lot of cool points with your kids when you do a superhero movie."

During the interview, she also talked about what it was like to buff up to become Mighty Thor.

"It's pretty amazing, you know, you kind of feel like, 'Oh I guess I'll just get to play petite women my whole life.' And then they're like, 'No, you're gonna play a 6'3 character.' Then you watch yourself on screen. I'm like, 'This is what it looks like to be like a big person. This is what it feels like.' The most surprising thing was how much you have to eat. Like it was all about like protein shakes all day, which are just so gross after a while. So it was a funny world to get an insight into."

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Here’s the replacement for Jonathan Mayor as Kang.

IMG_1397.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I'm just a dude, playin' a million other dudes, playin' an infinite number of other dudes.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He is certainly getting up there in age but hell, just give the role too....

View attachment 504881

Even a non-woke company wouldn't want to deal with the retarded backlash if they recast him with a white actor. So if they went that route, he'd be a great choice. Denzel's always talking about how the black community is to blame for the problems in the black community. Not raising their kids, committing crime, always blaming white people instead of busting their ass to get ahead, etc.

But in an likelihood they'll just move on from Kang and forget he ever existed

• 1Like

Rude

Potato del Grande
Silver lining is they can drop all of the multiverse shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I went through all the MCU films of phase 1 to three and they started that that in Far From Home. They need those multiverse plots to keep everything going.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No they don’t. Well, they may have painted themselves into that corner. I watched No Way Home and that’s it from this phase.

They should have had the two snaps during End Game attract Galactus. The gravy train would have kept on going. Marvel was clearly making juggernauts off us Gen X early Millennials that wanted to see their nerddom come alive. Galactus after Infinity War was an obvious cash cow. Then a real adaptation of Secret Wars.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I think losing RDJ, Evans and others really put the brakes on future projects. Unless they had a way to keep building momentum using different characters, but then... make it a girl and make it gay.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they let it happen, Feige wanted to replace all the men with women. i dont know why he wanted to do that. he should have been focusing on a new story that was interesting. nope just replacing the men. thats all phase 4 was.

• 1Like