Men's Fashion

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
5. The lousy material mentioned in #2 does nothing to hide the jiggle of man-boobs. Sadly polos are a favorite of dudes with man-boobs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I feel like you guys are basing your opinion off golf polos and fast food worker uniforms. Polyester and burlap?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I don't mind a cheap polo or brook's brothers polo, but then again I have my wife alter them so they fit more appropriately

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have man boobs. I've worn short button ups tucked and untucked with docker pants, but I can say without a doubt, I've never worn those ugly square toed shoes!

Should have seen how people dressed in the last 6 months of a 2 year lay-off notice. Lol. People stayed because of bonuses and severance, but by the end people were showing up in whatever the fuck they want. Sweat pants. Slippers. Didn't matter.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
1489155733074.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
that sonic the hedhehog shirt really pulls the whole thing together

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was out shopping at Nordstrom's and Macy's with a friend of mine yesterday, and was able to hold and feel some AE's, and while I don't doubt my FoH brothers, the soles felt hard AF compared to other much less expensive shoes. How are these things comfortable? Getting into a new job that starts tomorrow that I'll have to be standing most of the day, but also wear dress shoes, so in the market for great shoes. I thought AEs were what I was going to be shooting for, but now I have my doubts.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
Most of their shoes are leather soled, with the occasional Dainite or Vibram. Most high end dress shoes are leather soled, I wear them daily without issue and do a ton of walking. If you're on your feet all day you may want to check their road warrior series, but be advised I don't think they're recraftable.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The out-sole is leather, but they use cork for the mid-sole. It breaks in over time and really conforms to the foot, which is why they're so comfortable.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I've never had a job where I had to wear dress shoes. I've always just rocked toned down (all black usually) sneakers and no ones ever said anything. I guess I've always owned cheap dress shoes, but the things dig into my achilles so hard with those thin ass dress socks I could barely stand to wear them more than an hour.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wore neon zigs to Akamai. But that place was a wacky office place that still thought they were a hip startup so I was actually conforming doing that.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
anyone use shoe trees with their dress shoes? bitch at Johnston Murphy tried to upsell me on one, are they worth a shit?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Shoe trees are a must for good shoes. You wear them, take them off at the end of the day, give them a few hours to a day to breathe, and then put the trees in to retain form. Also helps w/ moisture.

The soles have cork, as the guy posted earlier. It forms to your foot. Don't try to wear your brand new shoes for 12 hrs, it might break your feet. Wear them for a hour or so around the house each day for a few weeks.

You can wear them all day (I regularly wear my shoes for 12+hrs at a time, and at times will walk most of the day).

Noodle, get some saddle oxfords (AE red / black, goes with almost fucking anything, semi casual, but dress-y enough nobody will say or think anything. I have a pair, they are nice, and work with jeans / khakis / slacks / some suits) or jump boots (airborne military boots). Lol