MLB 2024: Rangers Conquer Texas, Then America

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_5798.gif

elcaro1101

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
MLB related? One of the calls is Ohtani having 1.5+ bases in tonight's game, and his 1st inning double covered!

One down and fourteen to go! 1x MLB, 9x NCAA FB, 5x NFL ..... Use your free bets wisely folks!

1727235691491.png

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

elcaro1101

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am by no means a professional, obviously.

I did ok last year betting money lines and combined goals on Avalanche games. MBM must be trying to pull me back in with NHL season starting up. I figured it's a free $50 bet so why not have some fun. Will be hilarious if it wins.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, just can't script this any better. 2 runners on, no outs, Ohtani on deck, hit into a triple play to end the game. Padres have the Dodgers number.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Best thing I can hope for as a D-Backs fan is for the Dodgers to beat the Padres tonight and tomorrow to clinch the division. That way the Padres won't have anything to play for in the last 3 games against us and will probably want to take it easy and reset their pitching rotation for the playoffs.

It would also help if the Mets took the last 2 from the Braves in the Monday (if needed) doubleheader.

Or, you know, we could just stop losing to the Rockies and the Giants and actually win out the rest of the season.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am clearly biased but Jose Ramirez is at 38HR/382B/40SB with three to play - all for a team that is half a game back of home field advantage in the AL and was predicted by many to finish below .500 - how is he not a legitimate MVP candidate?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I am clearly biased but Jose Ramirez is at 38HR/382B/40SB with three to play - all for a team that is half a game back of home field advantage in the AL and was predicted by many to finish below .500 - how is he not a legitimate MVP candidate?
because judge is crushing it literally and it aint even close?